Ibuix's appeal

Supercritical

Ibuix's appeal

Post by Supercritical »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AEMBOT
Your Steam ID: 76561198150702917, STEAM_0:1:95218594, [U:1:190437189]

Which Admin Punished You: White Sedan, SpicyCandy

Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Forum ban, server-wide IP Ban.

Server where you received the punishment: The Trade servers, forums.

How long they punished you for: Permanently.

Reason why they punished you: Toxicity, disrespect, verbal vandalism, negativity, personal slander.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
This punishment is the opposite of unfair. It took two years of my life to realize that, along with a huge amount of changing, thinking, and reminiscing. This appeal is not made with the desire of justifying my horrible behavior, rather in seeking closure and forgiveness. I made comments which demonstrated magnitudes of disrespect, betrayal, and ill-repute. I realize that mistake, and I come shedding all pride and egotism.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I strongly feel the need to remove the signature and avatar on my Ibuix forum account. While I killed my steam account via VAC so never to feel the need to return to it, I only request to change the identity of my old forum account to something that more accurately represents the sentiment I feel toward disc now. I understand that my actions two years ago were hurtful and classless, and I've made my best possible efforts to atone for them. I don't expect this appeal to translate to immediate acceptance and forgiveness, I only hope for the revival of the best times I had with this community, and to put to rest the poor sentiment I left you all with. I understand how this appeal seems, I understand that there are still people in this community that won't look past my mistakes, and I've come to terms with that. Should this effort still be denied, I understand fully and I'll be waiting with open arms for those who feel the time is not now right. Thank you for reading my appeal.
Fire
Owner

Re: Ibuix's appeal

Post by Fire »

After taking with Spicy and the admin who issued the ban (Sedan) we have decided to lift your ban. You will be on a probation period for a unspecified amount of time. This means if we witness any wrong doing you will be banned again.

I feel your apology was genuine and it's been two years so I'm willing to give you a second chance. Don't make me regret it.
Last edited by Fire on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage