Admin Abuse

Jeffrey

Admin Abuse

Post by Jeffrey »

(This Post is about ♛ King Demomidas™ ♛)
I would like to inform you that King Midas has abused his powers. I get yelled at by him for simply fighting him in pvp. He went ahead and went in god mod and killed me about five times. For this I said he is a hypocrite for calling me out and saying I abused pvp. Then 10 minute later he is still complaining about the subject. So I him I'm tired of listening to him say he is the god of the server and he is all high and mighty. So I told him to dropm it and he proceeded to gag me for 60 minutes just because I told him I was over it. I have witnesses to this happening. Mutie the Cutie, -[FF]-♫♥♥Ken♥♥♫, ★Giylis★, Native_wolf and many more. So he goes on to slander my name on the mic while i defend myself in text chat. He doesn't like me telling the truth and he mutes me. I wouldn't be making this post if I didn't feel in my heart. I heard clams of him abussing but didn't beleive it until today. Please take this post into consideration.
Thank you
Mr Pockets

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by Mr Pockets »

That's a little strange considering you were actively trying to troll people and have actively mentioned enjoying harassing other users including him.
No, I'm not the Scout Voice Actor.
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

If you want your thread to be taken seriously, you must follow this format down to the letter for filing a report: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4285

Make sure to include as much evidence as you can, a number of genuine witnesses, and to be absolutely honest.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
King Demomidas
Veteran

Post by King Demomidas »

You were punished for the following rule breaches: "Be Respectful to all players", "The Admin's word is final, please listen to them" general rules that apply to all of disc not just slender.

Even after our disagreement, I said it's done with. Yet for 2-3 more maps you continued, targeting me in pvp, spamming binds, and making verbal jabs at my person over mic. It was harassment and I reserve the right to take a firm stance on it when it comes to that. You even were quoted on saying "If I get a reaction out of you, then I will continue to do so".

You were muted for a hour, when you wouldn't stop the harassment in chat, you were gagged for a hour. Both minimal punishments. Please follow the rules and be respectful to staff and other players in the future. Thank you.

Both punishments are long past expired, I request this thread locked, also please use the proper format

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4285.
¸ .•♛•.¸¸.•♛•All That Glitters Is Gold•♛•.¸¸.•♛•.¸

Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Punishment expired.
ImageImage