Buying GF/Cosa Appeal?

Buying GF 25gp

Buying GF/Cosa Appeal?

Post by Buying GF 25gp »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100946873/ My alt account is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198408647511/
Your Steam ID:

Which Admin Punished You:Idjit
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban?
Server where you received the punishment: Murder Mystery

How long they punished you for: No clue, I was on my alt trading decided to play a few rounds of murder, Idjit logged on and disconnected me for "Evasion of punishment" which I dont think Buying GF 25gp has any punishment on it.

Reason why they punished you: No Clue it says Evasion of Punishment (I was on my alt since i was trading), I dont think my main is under punishment. Also "Staff Harrassment" which I guess is saying "ignatious always has cloaker (so do I) and jokingly saying "Mtch fucked up steel" while i was letting him know how to leave the map.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
Ignatious I guess "Lowered my karma for RDM" (which i did not do) a few days ago? (Found this out from Soup just now) Ignatious I guess has a problem with me.
Reason why we should remove the punishment: Honestly Im just trying to figure out what the hell happened as I was unaware of any punishment being placed on my main.
Edit: Idjit said this took place a few days ago that I punishment evaded (which isn't true as I dont believe My karma was lowered as I didnt RDM) but if that is the case I wasnt made fully aware. I use 2 accounts for the 10 items a week and for trading/mulling my items. If i did punishment evade it was without knowing and later on when seen fit I hope the ban is lifted off of ONE account that way for future sake this doesnt happen again. If the ban is ever lifted please do it AFTER May of 2017.
Idjit
Veteran

Re: Buying GF/Cosa Appeal?

Post by Idjit »

I explained to you exactly what happened. Multiple admins had reported you causing issues on the server, whether it be through you sending them somewhat threatening messages on Steam such as "I'm going to start RDMing and micspamming if you don't get on to handle these rule breakers" (Abraham). You were also causing many issues with Ignatious and Soup, both of which have seen you RDM, avoid punishments, and cause issues with other players on the server, including an incident in which after being punished, you complained for upwards of 3 maps about how stupid said punishment was, instead of doing the appropriate thing and letting it ride. There was also a specific situation in which after your karma was set lower by an admin, you switched accounts to your alt, which had perfect karma. Whether this was for "trading" or not, you were avoiding a punishment.

Your ban was decided upon by the entire murder admin team, and was not influenced in any ways by your issues with certain admins.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

"Staff harassment" in this ban means that you have messaged at least me in several occasions in the past basically "threatning" me to get on or you would start RDM'ing and/or micspamming.

We had a discussion about your past on the server during an admin meeting, there were several global admins as well as server admins on, and there wasn't one amongst us who disagreed with banning you permanently, you have a long history of RDM, disrespect and harassment on the server, and now adding on top of them you avoided a punishment via alt account and told me "Im farming for weapon drops" when I bumped into you on the server, at this time being I had no idea you had your karma lowered due to RDM'ing a short while before that.
ImageImageImage
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Your punishment will stay, find other servers to play on.
ImageImage