Permanant Mute on x10 Mario Kart server.

BehemothGaming

Permanant Mute on x10 Mario Kart server.

Post by BehemothGaming »

(Note: All important names are underlined.)

Hello Everyone,

Recently I was muted for what I believe to be questionable and unfair standards. While I was playing on the server, an Admin joined who has gone by the name of "eDrago04", "Hannakuh eDrago04", and others all revolving around the "eDrago04" principle.

Anyways, as I was playing, a player by the name of saucy joined, and began talking through his mic. Another player, "-[FF]- JollyCandy933" began to be enraged by the player "suacy"' voice, and began calling him things like "a fucking idiot" and "an annoying squeaker," and began to ask (or beg) eDrago04 to permanently mute him. The reason I am noting JollyCandy933 is to show of the unfairness of the mute. After telling Jolly numerous times that "saucy has done nothing wrong, stop trying to get edrago to mute him," and he continued to do it, I responded with (On my mic) something along the lines of "Jolly stop trying to suck up to eDrago04" to which nothing happened for about 4 to 5 minutes (perhaps eDrago was filing the mute at the time)then I was muted for being "disrespectful towards players" At first, eDrago04 initially muted me for 60 minutes, then changed it to a permanent mute. I have had mutes before, however they were all under the same strange and confusing principle. When I asked 'in type-chat, of course,' if I could appeal my mutes, eDrago had something about me having to "deal with it." However, this time (perhaps because this could be a possible permanent mute) eDrago did refer to me to this site. I feel that this mute is not fair, and am requesting it to be appealed. I will attempt to talk with eDrago, as he sent me a Steam Friend Request, as I feel somehow that the attitude towards me might somehow be personal. I will reply to this thread if we have worked things out, if the thread is not closed.

With Humble Regards,
BehemothGaming
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Permanant Mute on x10 Mario Kart server.

Post by White Sedan »

Please edit your post to follow this format: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
BehemothGaming

Post by BehemothGaming »

Ok, thank you.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

User created a new appeal.
ImageImage