UnMute/UnGag Request (In proper format this time) x10 MarioKart TF2

BehemothGaming

UnMute/UnGag Request (In proper format this time) x10 MarioKart TF2

Post by BehemothGaming »

Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/homieimdead/
Steam Community ID (When Written): Helmet Throwin' Opera

Which Admin Punished Me: Hannukah eDrago04, also known simply as eDrago04 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045046756

Type of Punishment: Microphone-Based Mute (I think it's called a Gag? I don't know.)
Server where Punishment was Received: TF2 Mario Kart x10

How Long they Punished me for: Permanently

Reason why I think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: As I was playing, a player called "saucy" Joined, and began to talk via his mic. (Both teams could hear the mics.) Another player, -[FF]- JollyCandy933 began to insult saucy because of his voice, calling him "a fucking idiot" and "an annoying squeaker," and other things along those lines. He then proceeded to beg eDrago04 to permanently mute the new player. I informed -[FF]- JollyCandy933 multiple times that "he hasn't done anything wrong, stop trying to get him muted." After doing that multiple times, and -[FF]- JollyCandy933 continuing I told him to "stop trying to suck up to eDrago." Nothing happened for about 4 to 5 minutes, then I was muted for 60 minutes, then permanently muted under the context of "Do not insult players." I have been muted before, but, like this mute, they were all under questionable circumsatnces. eDrago04 did send me a friend request, and I will attempt to sort this out, as I feel it might somehow be personal. If it works out, I will respond onto this thread.

Reason why you (the admins) should remove the punishment: eDrago04 was being biased towards me when another person was clearly "insulting" more than I did.
edrago04
Veteran

Re: UnMute/UnGag Request (In proper format this time) x10 MarioKart TF2

Post by edrago04 »

I did not see candy saying any thing to offend saucy he just wanted to mute him because he was a kid. Just because 1 player brakes the rules does not you you get to brake the rules any ways. I have Fred, swamp and flour pour as witnesses. Of you being toxic/disrespecting players so the mute should stay.
I kill friendly's

BehemothGaming

Post by BehemothGaming »

@edrago04 couldn't you go back through the chat logs and see? Also, I understand that just because 1 player Breaks the rules doesn't mean you get to break them either, but when I say "Stop trying to suck up to eDrago04, he's not gonna mute saucy," is that really a form of being toxic/disrespecting players?
edrago04
Veteran

Post by edrago04 »

That not what you said. You said stop sucking off drago and some other rude insults that were not necessary.
I kill friendly's

edrago04
Veteran

Post by edrago04 »

I have reduced it to one month based on your previous punishments.
I kill friendly's

White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Your mute has been shortened to 1 month. JollyCandy has been permanently gagged for his repeated disrespectful behavior towards other players. Any more issues you cause on the servers will result in a permanent mute/gag.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.