I've been banned from your servers

[LDS] Whoopknacker

I've been banned from your servers

Post by [LDS] Whoopknacker »

Hello, I've recently made an account on your site and because I wanted to appeal my ban. I realized my mistake from years ago and I really felt bad and I do remember eventually I gave that item back. I still remember the story of how I got banned, I joined one of your servers and I saw this one person who had a shred alert taunt (at the time was worth alot). So I asked him "can I see the taunt?" So I traded him, he gave me the taunt to try out. So after a few minutes of playing around with it...he wanted it back. I was refusing to give it to him, then he called the admins and I got perma banned but before that I gave it back to him. So years have gone by and I've just now gone and made an account on here. I have realized my mistake in the past, and i'm really sorry, if I could get unbanned that'd be great.

Thank you
Soup
Veteran

Re: I've been banned from your servers

Post by Soup »

Please follow this format when appealing a ban. viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
[LDS] Whoopknacker

Post by [LDS] Whoopknacker »

STEAM_0:0:4998306

Admin: CONSOLE

I took someones shred alert taunt

Its a permenent ban and I'm still banned to this day

It's been 4 years and I really want to play on your servers again and I will never scam anyone again
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Sorry, regardless of how long it's been, scamming is a serious offense and is never taken lightly, so your punishment will stay until further notice. Appeal denied
ImageImage