Post by domo »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DolphinsDay/
STEAM_0:1:98542555
AttackingLizard
Ban
Permanent
putt-putt
It's because i'm not putt-putt
It's because it was a mistake on both parts. Attacking lizard thought I was putt-putt when I joined the server with a voice changer. And also that I wouldn't think it would be possible to join the server right after putt-putt was banned. I don't think this punishment should stay because it was a mistake on both parts. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
domo

Re: Being banned for being at the wrong place at the wrong time

Post by domo »

Sorry I worded this wrong
putt-putt was using a voice changer on the account of bumbus. And I joined right after they were banned.
Idjit
Veteran

Post by Idjit »

The reason you were banned is due to the nature of the situation. You were not banned by lizard, but by me. I banned you because, according to Lizard, you were withholding information about the account name that putt putt was using to dodge his punishments, as well as adding to the confusion by using the same voice changer putt putt was spamming with and spamming the mic. There is no reason for you to be doing any of this unless you were specifically aiming to cause confusion and harass others on the server with putt putt, who I can only assume is your friend.

I would also like to state that this punishment was decided upon by two forum mods, as well as myself and Lizard.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
AttackingLizard

Post by AttackingLizard »

I am unsure whether you were with holding information but the link between you and putt putt was evident.
domo

Post by domo »

I apologize about my actions during the situation.
But no I was not withholding information. And I was not mic spamming. And I'm sorry if this seems like a rude response. Yes me and putt-putt are friends.
And I'm sorry about the way I worded this appeal.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Currently under review.

Ban has been reduced to three weeks. If you are found joining the server again with putt putt in an attempt to troll, you will be permanently banned again without the ability to appeal.

Locked.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler