Nefarian Serpine is the best medic you guys will ever have also how do you get tide of your old threads also what is

NefarianSerpine

Nefarian Serpine is the best medic you guys will ever have also how do you get tide of your old threads also what is

Post by NefarianSerpine »

What is Aleppo????

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/solikewarwithnorthkorea/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44145403

Admin which punished you: Darkone2e
Server where you received the punishment: Freak Fortress #1
Type of punishment: Ban
How long they punished you for: 1 day

Hello disc-ff Admin's I was banned for an unknown amount of time by sever admin Roy @ 12:25 CST (that's american central time zone) for an unknown reason as I was playing on your sever as a medic doing my job when i was banned, please unban me and let me know what i was doing wrong.

What I wrong did as far as my knowledge

- speak in a non English language (German)
- tell one hale he was bad at his job (I'm bad too)
- joke with other user on the server (but i assume that was seen in an unlikely favor)

(P.S although this holds no sway in your opinion i have been a regular member of disc FFA sever for about 6 years now and as this is my second "ban" am wondering as to why i was banned)

(P.S.S if this was posted then i have not seen this as my time laps is about 4 h due to time references and the actual time I am going after is Central Europe time zone NOT american central time zone)
)

(p.s.s.s i am like drunk 80% of the time i am on your guys servers and 100% of the time drunk when i am on the forms)

(p.s.s.s.s i think a two state solution would work best but they would half to close trade partners)
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Nefarian Serpine is the best medic you guys will ever have also how do you get tide of your old threads also what is

Post by SpicyCandy »

User has been permanently banned from forums for continuous posting, trolling, posting in the wrong forums, and being an idiot. User's server ban has also been extended.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.