I've been permanently muted

Post by AustinTH »

Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/austinthehedgehog/
Your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25411259

Which admin punished you: Amber
Type of punishment: Mute
Server where you received the punishment: Slender Fortress 2

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Micspam by storytelling about shrek is love, shrek is life with my exact voice.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: I've got muted for the 8th time, I feel so guilty and unfair that I should of respect the rules in the server. It's been over a month since I was permanently muted.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I was trying to be funny for making people laughing; Like sreaming from slender bosses, some few Impressions, and yelling at myself after I died unexpectedly. But in the end, I feel like I was annoyed them for somehow reasons.
Last edited by AustinTH on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kookie

Re: Slender Fortress 2: I've been permanently muted

Post by kookie »

Please edit your post to follow this format: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286

User corrected his format.

Thank you.
Last edited by kookie on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KrYsTo
Server Admin

Re: Slender Fortress 2: I've been permanently muted

Post by KrYsTo »

You keep getting muted and we are getting tired of constantly having to mute you because you seem to never learn to stop yelling and doing other mic spam stuff. Perhaps only change it to 1 month but it depends on Amber.
AustinTH

Re: I've been permanently muted

Post by AustinTH »

I guess I'll stop yelling then, I'll be calm with my microphone as I promise for a second chance. No more yelling, please unmute me, and we're even. If you refused, that's fine. I'm just trying to help that I've learn my lesson from now on.
Last edited by AustinTH on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ambutt
Server Admin

Post by Ambutt »

Albeit a few days late, I'd like to give my two cents on this as well.
The reason you were muted this time was because of the same reasons the 7 other times; you constantly talk over others, scream at random, and you also sing meme-related songs and read copypastas. Over and over. And numerous people ask you to stop, admins and regulars alike.
It seems with every time that you are unmuted, you just repeat your mistakes and end up being muted longer every time. If I had seen some legitimate change in your behavior the last few times you were muted, I might've changed my mind on the permanent mute, but I didn't. And I honestly don't feel like you would learn from your mistakes if you were given a final chance.
I, personally, think the mute should stay.
Yes, I am that one guy you might catch on that one server every now and then.
AustinTH

Post by AustinTH »

Very true, It's all because since I am autistic, I'll never learn my lesson for not shutting myself up. I'm not upset honestly, I feel understanding about been permanently muted for disrespecting the rules of this server over and over is just the way it is. I guess I'll have to move on with this server until I got permanently banned for doing something asinine. But Thank You for your help BTW.
Peace Out ;)
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Currently under review.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Your mute has been shortened to 1 month. Any more issues you cause on the server will result in a permanent punishment.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.