I got banned from Freak Fortress 2.

Spydermann

I got banned from Freak Fortress 2.

Post by Spydermann »

I got banned from Freak Fortress 2. (Full server name: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Freak Fortress #1| [Amp/Crits/RTD] )

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274298021/

ID: STEAM_1:1:157016146

Admin who banned me: Plausible Sanity

I got banned for 3 days.

They gave no reason. I know the story. I started flying around as jet-pack Pyro. The admin accused me of not doing damage. I was about to set the boss on fire when I jumped down from where I was but then the admin killed me, and then my screen went black and that's when I saw, I got banned.

I don't think it was fair because I was trying to do damage without being killed. (The boss was Mario.)

I think the punishment should be removed because I was only not doing damage for a while, like I said, I was about to do damage but I got banned as I leaped down to chase the hale.
In game name: Spydermann
Last edited by Spydermann on Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Sanity

Re: I got banned from Freak Fortress 2.

Post by My Sanity »

Spydermann was warned both over the mic and chat multiple times over multiple maps (Manor event into Medieval fort(?)) by multiple admins. I warned him not to be useless as a limited class on Manor event.

When viewing him on Medieval, all he was doing was flying around with his jet pack not attempting to do any damage to the hale. When told to go do damage, he says he was AFK even though I was watching him fly around for 2 or so minutes without any indication or attempt to do damage to the hale as a limited class. When I initially noticed him, it was about 3 minutes into the hale round with not a single bit of damage attempted to the hale. He continued to walk around and fly around after the warning was given even though the hale wasn't in rage (uber) allowing him to do damage.

Other people want to play as that class and when you are useless and aren't doing active damage to the hale, you give the hale an advantage and are considered trolling because you are taking a limited class up. Although it was Mario, everyone on all classes (except engi) should still be actively doing damage, especially on a full server as a limited class. When you are useless, its considered trolling as well and trolling is not allowed on the server based on the rules.

This was the chat warning given about 3 minutes into the round: https://i.imgur.com/hvTJDOH.png

The fact that he took 1-2 minutes to argue with me on the server while being useless, then lying that there was no reason given (again see above chat) for being banned, and since the round had been going on for a solid 3 minutes and he had done 0 damage to the hale, not even a sliver of damage attempted, shows he wasn't putting any effort into doing damage, but just to fly around being useless.

I initially decided on a 3 day ban as I felt this was fit given the circumstances. I believe the ban should stay.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to message me for clarifications.

Plausible Sanity

"Pretty fucking cool man" - Fire 2017
"Fire: Don't tell anyone" - Fire 2018
"If I find out who stole my shit, I'm gonna slap you." - Fire 2019

I go by Plausible Sanity on the servers.

White Sedan
Veteran

Re: I got banned from Freak Fortress 2.

Post by White Sedan »

Ban will stay. Lying by telling Sanity you were afk then saying there was no reason for you to get banned definitely didn't help your case.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.