Warning Removal

Rocketman

Warning Removal

Post by Rocketman »

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but I couldn't find anywhere better.

My Steam Community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115146996
My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77440634

Admin that punished me: Ace(?)
Type of punishment: Warning
Server where the punishment was issued: Trade/Fun #2

How long I was punished for: Until manually removed

Reason for warning: Since the event happened a long time ago and I can't ask the admin who issued the warning, I have no idea.

Reason for appeal: Endless Nameless tried to remove the warning himself, however it can only be removed by the admin who issued it. The admin who issued the warning is no longer an admin and therefore cannot remove it.

Reason why it should be removed: Due to the fact that I don't know why I got warned in the first place, I can't give an ethical reason, although as mentioned earlier, other admins on Trade/Fun agree with the removal. As for a logical reason, there is no need for the warning to persist two years(?) after whatever event happened to give me the warning.

I know this is a little different than what normally gets posted here but I'm not sure where else to appeal.
Last edited by Rocketman on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
endlessnameless
Veteran

Re: Warning Removal

Post by endlessnameless »

The warn was apparently issued on 6-1-2016 by a previous admin for "disrespect". I agree, more than enough time has passed for that warning to be of any relevance, but in all honestly it doesn't affect gameplay or your reputation with the server or the admins as it isn't a punishment of any kind. I wouldn't worry too much about it at this point, as it won't affect any future interactions with other players on the server or the admins. The only people that can even view warns are admins, so it shouldn't affect you or your experience on the servers negatively in any way.
ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ:

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ
Rocketman

Post by Rocketman »

That's fair. I mostly did not want to have the warning hanging over my head if anything were to happen, but if it does not affect my standing with the admins, then there doesn't seem to be an issue.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

As there seems to be no issue, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler