Ban Appeal monk3y

monk3ybutt

Ban Appeal monk3y

Post by monk3ybutt »

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198813509399/

Which admin punished you: I don't really know. It says moneykidking, although he was not even on the server.
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Disc-FF Dodgeball

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: There was no reason. I just hear people complaining about me hacking, and few seconds later i get banned. Without any warning or anything. Guess the community decides if somebody is hacking or not.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
Because for whatever reason people think i was hacking, although i was not. They have no proof, or anything. Just people screaming hacks! hacks! Just because i kill them. I main a lot of other db servers, I'm not new to db. I am on an alt.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:
Because i love disc servers, although the admins on DB server aren't the best. I love the server nonetheless, and think It's messed up to ban somebody without any kind of proof. I can admit there's no way of telling I am or am not hacking, but you can't just ban somebody just because I am killing them. I also died a few times. The only real reason i was doing good was because i was stealing rockets(which is not against the rules).
MoneyKidKing

Re: Ban Appeal monk3y

Post by MoneyKidKing »

There is a demo of you playing immediately prior to your ban, and it is under review currently.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
monk3ybutt

Post by monk3ybutt »

Alright. Thank you!
monk3ybutt

Post by monk3ybutt »

Sooo
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Be patient.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

After significant review from multiple admins, we have come to the conclusion that you were using an aimbot to assist your gameplay.

Ban will stay. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler