Aimbot Hacker (Additionally very rude)

GentleOrks

Aimbot Hacker (Additionally very rude)

Post by GentleOrks »

GentleOrks
Community profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058784350

Rule Breakers link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198806093164
Server: 74.91.113.50:27049 (Mario kart x10 server)

Witnesses: Unknown (There were atleast 3 Witnesses unfortunately left server before i could get their side of things)

Evidence: I attempted to gather some but unfortunately the server had replays dissabled... strange decission if you ask me...

The person in question did many things that made him an annoyance at the least to start, trash talking, spouting memes etc. nothing too bad at first. my suspicion started after he headshot a fully cloaked spy (me, and no this isn't a rage post theres a valid thing here) after having Deadringer'ed the thing about X10 DR is that you are almost unkillable with it due to speedboost after triggering. after being body shot and cloaking, i was almost immediately headshot in full invis, with speed boost. most normal snipers would struggle to hit a cloaked spy normally let alone a speed boosted disguised one. This immediately made me do a double take. Changing to spectate yielded little in the way of anything suspicous. seemed like a pretty typical sniper. Then he went Pyro with Dragon breath... aaaand his attempts at hiding dropped like a brick. His normal walking view, smooth and calm. As soon as he saw any enemy his view would lockup, and not move until they died, with supreme accuracy that put a level 3 sentry to shame.

If i can get further details i will update this post, until then thats all i have.
(P.S: as a side not he was extremely rude at points. Telling several people he sniped to Kill themselves (Irl) and using the word "autism" as an insult)

Additional info: On his profile there is a conversation between him and one of his.. well, presumably his friend. About how he was banned for aimbotting in another server and how people were just "salty" about loosing. I would add a picture but its a bit redundant considering its a public profile
Last edited by GentleOrks on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
MoneyKidKing

Re: Aimbot Hacker (Additionally very rude)

Post by MoneyKidKing »

User has already been banned for use of an aimbot, thank you for the report.

Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler