Unmute request

Post by SomebadCandy933 »

Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198393854858/
Steam Community ID: STEAM_0:0:216794565
Admin who punished me: eDrago
Type of punishment: Permanent mute
Server where I received punishment: Mario Kart x10
How long they punished me: Permanently
Reason for my punishment: My mic was broken and I didn't realize until I was perma muted
Reason why I think the punishment was unfair: at first I thought people were trolling me. No body told me my mic was busted.
Reason I think I should be unmuted: I have a new mic. A simple pair of headphones. I tested it while playing 666 with some friends and they said it worked fine. And I know I was gagged for being toxic but on the mic I try to avoid saying toxic things so I don't make my grand parents angry. You guys won't have anymore problems for me. Quick side note, several admins and a global admin told me that if I waited long enough I could make another dispute. If that's not true then I am sorry about that. Let me know if you guys wanna see if my mic is good or anything.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Correcting steamid
My Sanity

Re: Unmute request

Post by My Sanity »

Please fix your appeal format by following this guideline:

https://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286.

Thanks.

"Pretty fucking cool man" - Fire 2017
"Fire: Don't tell anyone" - Fire 2018
"If I find out who stole my shit, I'm gonna slap you." - Fire 2019

I go by Plausible Sanity on the servers.

SomebadCandy933

Fixed it
edrago04
Veteran

Post by edrago04 »

I warned you many times to fix your mic so I think the ban should stay.
I kill friendly's

Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

I don't think it's bad mic since you've been muted 9 times before you got permamuted so I mean somewhere along the way, you would have noticed how bad it was if it really was just your mic..
SomebadCandy933

You kept denying that you were the one who muted me last night while we were playing L4D2. And now you saying that you actually warned me? You didn't tell me a thing Drago. And a lot of people know that you don't like me at all. I was muted for a crappy mic. I got a new mic. You heard the new one the other day. And all this was months ago Drago. I knew the only problem with disputing this mute was that your the one who muted me. Is there any way I can show my mic to someone
SomebadCandy933

Faithe I know I have a bad history on the server. Mostly X10 but all that was months ago. And I didn't even know I was getting punished for a lot of stuff. Alots changed now. I've read the server rules. I just want a chance.
edrago04
Veteran

Post by edrago04 »

I was not paying attention to you last night because I did not invite you and I was thinking of who gaged you not who muted you. also I did not hear your new mic because I muted you in my own tf2 as well so that I did not have to hear you when we were playing other game modes.
I kill friendly's

SomebadCandy933

Alright Drago. Would it be fine if i could voice call you? Let you see how it is
I'M ETHAN BRADBERRY

Post by I'M ETHAN BRADBERRY »

To provide more information on his last date of his comm ban, it was on November 9th. Over three months have past and I have recently talked to him over steam chat using microphones. His mic has considerably improved from the broken turtle beach headphones he had a while back. His attitude to my vision is hard to judge as he can't type or use mic in x10 which is where I stay. I say giving him one more chance in the mic department is acceptable.