Your Steam Community Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123288091/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:81511181

Which Admin Punished You: Jasmine
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): silence
Server where you received the punishment: 162.248.92.127:27030

How long they punished you for:
permanently

Reason why they punished you:
"griefing" I was the sheriff when I followed her around for like 15 seconds then she slayed me. I then rejoined the server after a bit after receiving advice on how to handle the situation. I asked her not to slay me again since there isn't a rule one sheriffs following bystanders. She then silenced me permanently.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
I shouldn't be slayed for following a bystander if im a sherriff. Especially when others have been doing the samething and the admin's excuse is "you haven't been a dick to me all day"
Reason why we should remove the punishment:
I follow the rules of the server. This punishment is unfair and uncalled for. It's is way to excessive even if I actualy did the things the admin accused me of. This punisment practicaly makes this game mode unplayable since I can't interact with other players as efficiently.
Jasmine
Veteran

Re: Silence Appeal

Post by Jasmine »

You're telling the story differently.
You were following me for two rounds. Both of which I asked you to stop.
You kept doing it, and you have been warned before about harassment and toxic behaviour. You kept doing it so I slayed you as a warning.
You then started arguing, high and loud about it. And you kept the arguing up for 2 more rounds, so to the point where no one could get a word through about the game.
I warned you that I would silence you for griefing but you did not listen.
So I silenced you for 60min. But after reviewing your previous punishments. 9. for the same kind of behaviour I changed it to a permanent.
Much love
Jasmine
Orange37

Post by Orange37 »

That isn't how it happened though. I rejoined the server after the map changed and then asked you to not slay me for nothing. You then told me to not argue after a little bit of back and forth (which only lasted for like 5 seconds) which I did comply to. Someone in chat told me to chill so I responded that you were the one that needed to chill. You then perma silenced me. Even when Idjit told you it was too excessive you just brushed him off. Could you also explain how exactly I was being toxic? The first time I followed you you told me to stop and I did. The second time I followed you I was the sheriff. Silence is excessive. Making it permanent is way overboard. I just want to be able to play. Playing is useless if I can't communicate
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

Idjit was not talking to me about you. He was talking to me about another person.
I have witnesses from the round.

You have 7 previous punishments.
The reasons being;
Mic spam
Toxicity and harassing other players
micspam
don't spam mic
being toxic
screaming in mic
encouraging rule breaking

I also have another person coming to me saying this;
"he is such an ass hole to everyone and spams the mic when admins arent there"

So I think this punishment is long overdue with you.

I told you I slayed you because you kept following me around. So I slayed you as a warning instead of using a kick.
then over two rounds you argued with me about it. As I said, so to the point where no one could play the game efficiently because you kept talking over them.

The punishment is not permanent because you were griefing. As I said, the original punishment was an hour. I changed it because of your previous punishments. You're known as a toxic player and enough is enough.

Edit; A player has agreed to be a witness to reviewing forum admin if needed.
Last edited by Jasmine on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Much love
Jasmine
Orange37

Post by Orange37 »

We did not argue for two rounds. The silence was given less than 2 minutes into this "argument". Idjit joined the server and asked you about my silencing. You are exaggerating the events of what actually took place. I just want to be able to play and talk to others. It isn't even just about the murder server anymore. I can't talk on the Saxton server that I frequent on the most. Please just reconsider my punishment because it is unjust.
Orange37

Post by Orange37 »

Also in the rules, no where does it state that players cannot follow others. The rule only says that bystanders cannot entice the sheriff to shoot them or others. I did not entice the sheriff (which was me btw) to shoot you or anyone so why was I slayed to begin with?
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

The rule is "The admin's word is final. Please listen to them." This rule is on every server which you can view using the !rules command. So even if you were correct, and Jasmine asking you not to follow her around wasn't punishable, you still need to listen to the admin. If you want to dispute it instead of arguing on the server write up a admin abuse report on the forums and we can hash it out here. The Murder server especially requires communication to play the game mode, so you taking over the mic to argue with a admin isn't ideal. The flow of the game must be maintained and holds priority over anything else.

All that being said, looking at your history you have been either muted or gagged by 7 different admins over 4 different servers. It makes it very hard for me to believe pretty much anything you say without evidence. Like Jasmine said, your permanent silence is not because of what happened on Murder alone, but the totality of your past punishment history.

I'm going to deny your appeal. You can appeal again when more time has past.
ImageImage