Ban Appeal

MEMEHEAD

Ban Appeal

Post by MEMEHEAD »

I "spammed" by saying a 2 lined copypasta only four times. Twice one right after the other, than the other two 10 seconds later. A admin named "Faiithe" then told me to stop spamming. I replied with "Don't tell me what to do you 12 year old" or some other edgy saying at the time. He then "gagged" and "muted" me, and he did not let me appeal. I changed my name to Illuse add me, another admin on the server since Faiithe would not let me appeal. I then got permabanned because I asked to appeal mid game. I do not understand how that is ban worth. I would also like to say that I have had this server in my favorites list for the past 3 to 4 years. I believe that the admin was too harsh and rash in putting me immediately under warning for speaking a total of four times in the chat. I believe a week silence or a week ban is more appropriate, or just the admin "Faiithe" personally muting me. I did not call him any harsh or racist names.

Thank you.
Faiithe
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Faiithe »

Read this and reformat your appeal viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4285

And yes I did silence you for copypasting and spamming in the chat when I asked you to stop twice. Then you proceeded to say "Why don't an 8 year old stop telling me what to do?" or something along those lines. Then you tried to friend, and I don't accept requests willy nilly because you could have just went to this forum and appealed (even though you did deserve the punishment).

The one who permabanned you was not me but Sedan (I think) because you kept bugging and changing your name to get someone's (Illuse) attention, who by the way was not an admin. And I think Sedan and Varple and Illuse asked you to stop but you kept bugging him anyway so that's why you got permabanned
Last edited by Faiithe on Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
MEMEHEAD

Post by MEMEHEAD »

Your in-game name: Memehead
Your in-game Steam Community Link: [U:1:172237043]

Witnesses: Illuse, c. Macchiato
Proof: Chat Logs (Can't currently retrieve a screenshot)
I "spammed" by saying a 2 lined copypasta only four times. Twice one right after the other, than the other two 10 seconds later. A admin named "Faiithe" then told me to stop spamming. I replied with "Don't tell me what to do you 12 year old" or some other edgy saying at the time. He then "gagged" and "muted" me, and he did not let me appeal. I changed my name to Illuse add me, another admin on the server since Faiithe would not let me appeal. I then got permabanned because I asked to appeal mid game. I do not understand how that is ban worth. I would also like to say that I have had this server in my favorites list for the past 3 to 4 years. I believe that the admin was too harsh and rash in putting me immediately under warning for speaking a total of four times in the chat. I believe a week silence or a week ban is more appropriate, or just the admin "Faiithe" personally muting me. I did not call him any harsh or racist names.

Thank you.
Ps. I hope that a bias against me of Faiithe or other admins does not influence my appeal in anyway. I have told the truth, my wrongdoings and what I think to being overshots and rashness of admins. I may be wrong, but I would like to be heard. (i love this server)
MEMEHEAD

Post by MEMEHEAD »

Which Admin Punished You: Faiithe
Type of punishment:Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Freak Fortress 1

How long they punished you for:Perma

Reason why they punished you: Spam (?)

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: Only 4 instances of spammed message, no harsh yelling, and I did go too far for a joke towards faiithe.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Bias, should not be a ban, got banned for trying to appeal in the server.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

I warned you to change your name when I first joined the server, Varple did as well soon after. You ignored us and left and rejoined the server with the same name so I banned you. Changing your name while muted and/or gagged is considered punishment evasion which is a bannable offense. However, despite this poor excuse of an appeal, I feel like a permanent ban for something like this was too strict of me, so I'll reduce it to a week. Just don't do anything like this again. Locking.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.