Post by sanny »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062266476
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51000374

Which Admin Punished You: SpicyCandy
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: DISC-FF Dodgeball

How long they punished you for: Perma

Reason why they punished you: Ignoring Admins

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: I don't believe I warned by any admins or mods I was just banned when one was called into the server because my name had the word 'admin' in it (it varied to having admin in parentheses to my name literally just being 'not an admin'). This ban was 4 years ago and from what I remember I was messing with some people in a server (don't believe it was in a mean way just joking with everyone). I don't recall being warned by any admins but I do remember people saying I should change my name.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I don't believe a permanent ban is equal to me having the word 'admin' in my name. I wasn't hostile to any of the members in the server and I think 4 years is a large enough punishment for the offence.
sanny

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by sanny »

Hey since I haven't received a response yet so I'd just like to add that when I got banned it was my first instance on the server and my first punishment in general. There also probably isn't much evidence or accounts of the incident other than my own so I'd like to be cooperative if you'd help me.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I have unbanned you. Please don't have Admin in your name on our servers, it's considered admin impersonation and against the rules. Thanks.
Last edited by Fire on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Appeal accepted
ImageImage