tf2 mute

mohammedlamoy

tf2 mute

Post by mohammedlamoy »

lewanda
got muted
murdermystery muted
dont know why
i think that i shouldve not been muted because my mic was making wierd noises that the admin didnt tell me about because i didnt know and then at the end when i lost i said damn it so close not a little bit loud but everybody was cool with it and she didnt even give me a warning that i wouldd get muted for 30 minutes and when i started arguing she made it 3 days an i please get unmuted because im cool with everybody and i wanna talk im in the game right now if you want to talk
Last edited by mohammedlamoy on Wed May 02, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Re: tf2 mute

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

https://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286 fix your format follow this link

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
mohammedlamoy

Post by mohammedlamoy »

mohammedlamoy wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:05 pm lewanda
got muted
murdermystery muted
dont know why
i think that i shouldve not been muted because my mic was making wierd noises that the admin didnt tell me about because i didnt know and then at the end when i lost i said damn it so close not a little bit loud but everybody was cool with it and she didnt even give me a warning that i wouldd get muted for 30 minutes and when i started arguing she made it 3 days an i please get unmuted because im cool with everybody and i wanna talk im in the game right now if you want to talk
i should get unmited because i wasnt warned before getting muted and because this is the only game i play because i like it
mohammedlamoy

Post by mohammedlamoy »

LewandaSillyFeathers wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:06 pm https://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286 fix your format follow this link
i did
mohammedlamoy

Post by mohammedlamoy »

LewandaSillyFeathers wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:06 pm https://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286 fix your format follow this link
lewanda you told me if i come here i get unmuted why am i still muted please respond
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Please be patient and don’t spam posts, most admins are busy and can’t respond to you immediately. Also your format is still incorrect.
Last edited by White Sedan on Thu May 03, 2018 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
mohammedlamoy

Post by mohammedlamoy »

so i was supposed to be unmuted today but i didnt get unmuted for some reason lewanda is the one that muted and me and said three days and its been three days and didnt get unmuted
Benstartri
Veteran

Post by Benstartri »

You need to be patient and calm down with these posts. Your mute has not expired, and you're not getting unmuted until it does.

I'm requesting a lock on this as in my honest opinion, nothing has changed and his punishment will expire soon.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Benstartri wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 6:36 pmI'm requesting a lock on this as in my honest opinion, nothing has changed and his punishment will expire soon.
Yes sir
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.