Ace" Unban Appeal

Ace

Ace" Unban Appeal

Post by Ace »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198108733364
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74233818

Which Admin Punished You:
Many
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Freak #1

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Changed name after silenced from admin.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.

It was not my intention to get banned on the FF servers. The reason why I changed my Name was because I was trying to communicate with this other player on the server. I changed my name hoping to communicate to the player more, but didn't realize and think what was about to happen to me. I never intended to evade my punishment by changing my name.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:

I never intended on getting banned by evading punishment by changing my name, it was a big mistake on my part that I didn't think through because I was clouded by stupidity and caught up in the moment with this other player. I'm guilty of the previous silences before this ban, but i'm not sure the ban itself.Its been over 4 months now since the punishment, taking a break from TF2 in general, but still talking to many on Team speak, having fun, trying to get connected again with good people. I fucked up big time because of my own stupidity, but I feel that this ban is unjust. I've talked with a lot of people in the Team speak about this appeal, wondering if I should even bother, but after much thought, I feel like I need to appeal to clear my name.

EDIT:

I forgot to include that point detail. Yes, I joined Trade/Fun 2 On an alternate account. I was trying to communicate and play with someone on the sever at the time. Im pretty sure it was that next morning too after the freak ban, I was a retard for doing that.
Last edited by Ace on Sun May 13, 2018 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Ace" Unban Appeal

Post by White Sedan »

You seem to be forgetting the fact that you also evaded your ban by joining trade on an alt account.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
many_swords
Veteran

Post by many_swords »

You were muted because you were harassing a regular consistently just because you didn't like him. you then decided to change your name to continue the harassment knowing full well that you would be evading the punishment. You even admitted this to me sometime after in the Team speak when talking about your ban. Frankly I don't mind if you dislike someone, but going out of your way to break server rules and then evade gags to continue just because you want to harass them on the server is uncalled for especially considering you knew full well what you were doing.

The fact that you have been punished before as well as how much you were willing to go to annoy that player makes me personally think you don't actually care about the rules. I believe the ban should stay.

P.S you were also an admin for one of our servers twice... so the fact that you did all this despite knowing general rules is pretty bad if you ask me.
Feel free to message me on the community discord if you have any questions.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

After discussions w/ admins, I have lifted the ban and placed a permanent silence on you until further notice. You are not allowed to appeal this perma silence.