Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/poundland_special/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55321436

Admin who delivered punishment: darkone2e
Type of punishment: Ban
Server where you received punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Freak Fortress #1

Punishment length: 3 days

Reason for punishment: Inappropriate spray

Reason why I think the punishment is uncalled for:

I've gotten a ban for 3 days WITHOUT any warning whatsoever while I was NOT on the server, too. I was sleeping.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... enalia.jpg

This is the spray that I have used. A staff member named Many @ best has seen the spray before and has not warned me for it because it is censored. No genitalia is shown. I've used the spray multiple times in disc-ff and have not gotten any "consequence" until now. Not only that, but I have not been banned or warned in other servers of different clans for using this spray. I feel as though this sudden 3 day ban without any warning is unjustifiable. An appeal would be appreciated.

Reason why the punishment should be removed:

The spray that I use does not violate any rules as it does not show any genitalia. A friend of mine said that the ban while I was away from the server is very fishy, and I agree. No warning whatsoever. Even if my spray did violate the rules, it should not be 3 days without any warning. Something simple such as telling me that my spray is not allowed would have solved everything. It is not justifiable to punish me like this.
Last edited by Valyrihme on Wed May 23, 2018 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by FawfulRoach »

Read this post and edit accordingly: https://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
Valyrihme

Post by Valyrihme »

I've just been notified of the format, thank you. I'll edit accordingly.
Last edited by Valyrihme on Wed May 23, 2018 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkone2e
Veteran

Post by Darkone2e »

So I will get straight to the point. I have been asked several times to come to the server and look at your spray. I have also been sent pics of said spray. Last night I was getting on a bit early and got asked to do "some thing" about the same spray. And low and behold you Leave just as I go to spec your spray. I am sure I have your attention now, Your ban will be lifted by the time I post this. If you use this spray again, or I get any complaint from any offended party I will ban you again. Do not attempt to skirt the server rules in any way again please.

Have fun and be safe.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Appeal accepted, if you have to guess if your spray is appropriate or not, you probably shouldn't use it.
ImageImage