Ban Appeal

IDreamzzz

Ban Appeal

Post by IDreamzzz »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198335217693/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:187475982

Which Admin Punished You: Werm
Type of punishment: Ban
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Dodgeball| [Airblast Fun!]

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Hacking - Multi-Hack

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for: Well I usally join this server everyday with the name "IDreamzzz" but today I decided to change my name to Gaming STEEL. I joined the server just as I normaly would. I got playing for an hour and people started noticing that my flicks were a little weird. Then people started to question me, why my flicks were so weird. Well I tried to explain to them that I know were the rocket is just by listening to sound but some of them didn't believe me, so they reported me. Then Werm got on the server, he looks at how my flicks were, and perma-banned me for hacking.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Well I think its unfair to ban a Pro player that wasnt even hacking. I know we all have our suspicions if a person was hacking or not. I do not have many hours playing this game but I'm really good at it. Some people look at my profile and think im some hacker because I dont have many hours but I have very good accuracy (to some people that seems like Hacking or more like aimbot). I've gotem better at Dodgeball because I practice on inactive servers with bots or I play with my friends. Im also 16 so dont think I'm some kid.
Last edited by IDreamzzz on Sun May 27, 2018 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Werm
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Werm »

Hello IDreamzzz. You have accumulated less than two days on our main dodgeball server. The first time you played here, you could not kill anyone/hit rockets 90% of the time. You joined today under a different name, gaming steel. You began hitting rockets behind you. You also would hit rockets right away, and react to it after you air-blasted it. At one point, someone on the enemy team stole an extremely fast rocket and you hit it instantly. You cannot follow the rocket like 'a pro/regular dodgeball player.' You can barely follow the rocket at all. At another point, you hit a rocket or two while typing. Also, you have a privated profile, which doesn't seem to help your reputation/public image, but I did not take that into consideration when banning you.

** You dont 'usually join the server everyday with the name idreamzzz' the last time you used that was three days. Please don't lie.
***Please unprivate your profile as well.

I have a demo of you hitting rockets behind you, as well as while typing.

You claim to be a pro player, yet almost all of the sessions on this server show you doing terrible. Except today.
https://disc-ff.gameme.com/player_histo ... ns/2612461

I think this ban should stay.

***************************************EDIT*******************************************

thank you for this message

IDreamzzz: oh you slimy son of a bitch. i thought you would be friendly BUT NO. oh well deserved it anyway. thanks for banning me. your server was a real peice of shit anyway

***************************************************************************************

Please lock thread.
Last edited by Werm on Sun May 27, 2018 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by SpicyCandy »

Appeal denied.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun May 27, 2018 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.