Post by Cedricsoultf2 »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185291093

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112512682

Which Admin Punished You: Zivala

Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban

Server where you received the punishment: Idle 1

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you:
Player is a mongoloid, bullies players off of steam and acts like they were lying about him. Beat one person testing a new mouse in MGE and won't shut the fuck up about it. His chat history is 120% spam. An absolute uselesss cut of the community. No one wants him here.

later changed to

Player has a history of bullying people's personal accounts, one attempt of weaponizing an admin in the name of 'VIP abuse', severe chat-spam, and in general a narcissist

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.:
The punishment is mostly for subjective reasons. The people's "personal accounts" I "bullied" are blocked on Steam for several reasons (e.g. DoktorGonzo trying spam stuff in in-game chat against me and over Steam chat trying to purposely annoy me again and again. Can be proven by former admin "A F2P Ewok" that was about to give him a ban/gag for it).

It also seems that Zivala has a personal problem with me, which may have contributed to my ban. (clearly visible in the first iteration of the ban comment)

The term "chat spam" is subjective from what perspective you look at it from, because the only admin that ever said anything about "chat spam" was Zivala. Also I have never falsely reported someone and me "weaponizing an admin" was an attempt tell Zivala that a player was abusing his VIP powers in combat, which we have proof of the player who abused his powers admitting that he did so.

The people that I "bullied" were never bullied in any way. Infact one of the two players that I am "bullying" tried to start a witchhunt that never took off, which can be proven with screenshots I have. The person only got attacked due to friends of mine finding out that he tried to start a whichhunt against me, trying to target me, make me mad and angry, which they of course disliked.

If needed there is proof for everything I just said, I can also list up why the first ban "reasons" are unfair/biased.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:
There was no actual reason to ban me and it was heavily biased against me.
Zivala

Re: Perma-Ban on Idle #1

Post by Zivala »

I always do sassy reasons like that and change it later when I'm done being largely disappointed. Is it unprofessional. Mayhaps, but it helps me vent my feelings about situations momentarily.

Anyways, it's funny you mention Gonzo and not Gonza, whom for no discernable reason, after he mentioned your age, you mentioned his full name and then began claiming he doxed you to anyone who would listen. Gonzo's chat history will be looked into, and he'll have an eye kept on him. Regardless, you've been found to be PMing regulars to do things to people, like Spawncamp them until they leave. But Gonzo spamming about you is basically you spamming about Atomic.

And yes I realized after the fact you got me on Jaunty's case, half the time there was no actual wrong-doing at all. I remember it all very vividly so I'm not even going to bother to get into semantics about it. Your chat history is riddled with yelling at people that they're bad repeatedly, and your MGE with Automicbunny, who wasn't even playing his main class, and you didn't even Scout V Scout him. You were solly the entire time. I just want to point out the sheer irony that you left when he mentioned Pyro, the class he does play, and that you complain to the other regulars when you get 4v1'd, but actively do so to those you don't like.

As for the never bullying, there's confessions from some of the people you've PMed to spawncamp the people you don't like, so, don't really feel like I have to touch on that either. And yes the ban is biased against you, because you've tried to pull a lot of shit that actively make people leave the server or consider it, one even leaving steam for a while until we roped them back.
Last edited by Zivala on Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cedricsoultf2

Post by Cedricsoultf2 »

1: MGE is scout, soldier, sniper, and demo only and Atomic knows that.
2: I don't talk about Gonzo's chat history.
3: The thing about Gonza is a completely different case. Me saying his name is something you could find on his profile before. Not so with my age.
4: Telling people to spawncamp someone can't actually be a point because Idle's map is designed in a way that prevents spawncamping effectively.
5: My chat "spam" is bind usage which is used by many regulars. As example shed, who you just referred for a place as admin.

The fact that other regulars do almost the same exact stuff I got banned for undermines your whole point, absolutely no warnings were given whatsoever prior to my banning.
Zivala

Post by Zivala »

That's fair and all, however you proceeded to shittalk someone who was ugc gold by 'embarassing' them in classes they don't even play, and lording it around like beating someone with a new mouse with double the DPI they usually play with is a challenge or something. And you shittalked about it for over a week constantly.

And yeah there's probably a good reason you didn't mention Gonzo as you avoided the point I made on him. The point is you made up a situation with Gonza that absolutely everyone has an impossible time believing to the point he quit steam entirely, and he was a daily player. I'm not saying he can't do any wrong at all, and believe me, the regulars do a lot of wrong I'm trying to prod in the right direction. Singling someone out because "ur shit" "lol he's such an atomicbunny" to paraphrase most of your recent chat history and getting anyone who'll listen to your personal vendettas... Not really sure where to finish this point of driving the low numbers lower.

But if you were active.... You'd know I'm prodding people away from the exact same toxicity, or having them do something to display they don't actually mean it. That way we can have recurring players that actually feel like playing.
Cedricsoultf2

Post by Cedricsoultf2 »

First off I don't care if Atomic is a gold player, he played soldier and wanted to play soldier.

The thing with Gonzo is not me avoiding instead me not publishing any screenshot evidence yet.

I made up no situation with Gonza. The player Lithy was there at that time and you can ask Gonza for yourself if the name was public.

Me "shit talking" started due to Atomicbunnys actions which we're the equivalent. And if shit talking is so bad why aren't your friends as well as the person you referred for admin "shed" punished for it?
Zivala

Post by Zivala »

Soon as he wanted to play the class he actually played, you pulled out, MGE 'legal' or not. Because if you didn't care, you wouldn't have compared almost everyone to him at nearly every turn.

Gonzo I've illicitly told to stop talking about you, because they do seem really over-invested in the whole thing.

Jun 5, 2018 10:38:56 am
"Exhibit A:Gonza being a liar,that made me lie to people then going against me behind my back over 2 years"
How did he even force you to make the conscious decision to lie to people that's mind-blowingly stupid. Even if he asked or told you to, you still made the conscious decision to do it, if you even did and that isn't a fictional scenario you posted on the servers.

If you actually listen to atomic, and many of the regulars for that matter(I've played some games on the side with them) they quirk their voices when they're screwing around and it lets me know they aren't serious, I've been telling people lately when someone is just messing around with them.

Shed doesn't spam to call someone shit at the game or say shit like...
Jun 4, 2018 12:04:30 pm
"I smell the atomicbunny syndrom on Johnny"

Does he Lenny? Sure, sometimes, but he's willing to give that all up so it isn't just me and sometimes Plague trying to deal with the server's BS. He's willing to learn and devote his summer to get some daycare experience for his resume.

Edit: I've also been informed all-class MGEs exist in spades, so yeah.
Last edited by Zivala on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

We don't perm ban people for shit talking. Your punishment has been lifted. However, please try and refrain from harrassing people through text/voice and targetting them specifically on the server to be killed. If I find out you are doing this I will personally look into punishing you and you don't want that. Thanks.
ImageImage
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

After reviewing evidence provided directly to me and hearing about multiple toxic experiences you've had with several other regulars, I've decided to place a 5 day silence on you.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.