Plausible Sanity admin abuse

Derf

Plausible Sanity admin abuse

Post by Derf »

So your admin Plausible Sanity actually comes on every day and abuses. He looks for any excuse he can to use any admin power he has at every given opportunity. He kicks people who are trying to play limited classes when they're trying to do damage, because they aren't aiming well enough, and says things like "maybe you shouldn't play that class because you're so bad at it" to new players on the server. These are just recent examples, i've seen him in the past doing many things i've had problems with that i can't remember right now, but another big example is that he'll kick people without warning. That's actually why i'm here right now. He starts off by telling everyone during the warmup round that if they kill eachother he's going to kick them, and then when i give him criticism about that, he decides instead of talking to me or warning me, to call me a dumbass and kick me. I wasn't being toxic and i wasn't warned to drop the issue, nor did i go on for an excessive amount of time about it. He just looks to use his admin powers every chance he gets and goes on power trips because of this. There are plenty of situations he gets in that he could easily de-escalate and give players warnings, but instead he's so eager to use his powers that that's often his first course of action. Even as I write this complaint he's in the server taunting me because I decided to come to this forum to complain.
Last edited by Derf on Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rigby!

Re: Plausible Sanity admin abuse

Post by Rigby! »

Do you have any proof
Last edited by Rigby! on Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Someone take the exclamation mark out of my name, I'm not excited to be here.
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

Firstly, this is the wrong thread. Go here: viewforum.php?f=58

Second, use this format for reporting: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4285

Or this for making an appeal: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286

Third, might want to include proof.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Thanks for the report this has been handled privately.
ImageImage