Banned years ago

ActuallyAGuy

Banned years ago

Post by ActuallyAGuy »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/actuallyaguy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83921525

Which Admin Punished You: Unknown (was banned years ago and name doesnt show up in database for bans)
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): ban
Server where you received the punishment: unknown (probably a trade server)

How long they punished you for: forever

Reason why they punished you: scamming

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I was a little kid (around 10 years old) when i was trying to trade for hats. I came across another kid and we traded. He said I scammed him for his hat (I didnt know prices and I assume he didnt check) and he called an admin, i was banned and i havent been able to join a disc-ff server since

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I was just a 10 year old who didnt know much about tf2 yet. I've changed and havent scammed anyone on any other servers since.
endlessnameless
Veteran

Re: Banned years ago

Post by endlessnameless »

Here's the link to your ban, just searched up your Steam ID. http://disc-ff.site.nfoservers.com/sour ... pe=steamid

It appears you were banned for running from a spycrab.
ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ:

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ
ActuallyAGuy

Post by ActuallyAGuy »

does that mean no unban?
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

I was the one who banned you. If you don't know any of the details about your ban, how did you have such a detailed story about why you were banned?

Edit: I guess the story doesn't really matter since the ban is ancient anyway, so I've unbanned you.
Last edited by White Sedan on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.