Unmute.

Tobi

Unmute.

Post by Tobi »

Okay so, i've been playing slender fortress 16 hours ago, so everything was fine until one guy complained about my voice because it annoys him, and then he calls admin and orders him to mute me because of my voice, but I wasn't even spamming I was imitating Chris Walkers voice during the red team, and used just couple of words every 2 min like "little pig", and then admin called "Fawfulroach" who suddenly came he muted me for 60 min and went off, without any arguments or reasons. So the second problem is that I still cannot use voice chat, idk why but I know and i'n sure that I did not deserve that and I wasn't doing anything against the rules. I've been on this community for long time ago and never had any issues. So please help me. Thanks
Last edited by Tobi on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
dark_soul618

Re: Unmute.

Post by dark_soul618 »

Didnt someone do that yesterday? Everyone was telling Him "Shut up or we'll call an admin" keep in mind he stopped. But then you do it? what a shame. Guessing you didn't stop or they didnt want "this" to happen again so they called an admin and muted you. Just take the mute its only an hour. And this is considered micspam
Last edited by dark_soul618 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

change my name to Frito
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Unmute.

Post by Dongle »

Alright, I'm going to say right now that my significant other, Pail, was using my laptop and joined the Slender server. I listened to you micspam for 5 minutes when I was trying to watch TV and I personally asked Fawful to join as well as my partner to file a report. Just because you did it before doesn't mean it's ok. He should have warned you first before punishing you, but your punishment is completely justified. Locking
ImageImage