Insulting

Tobi

Insulting

Post by Tobi »

Your in-game name: Tobi.
Your in-game Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127166666/
Rulebreaker's Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Landooney

Server on which the rulebreaking occured: Dodgeball

Witnesses: Myself.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/EnaYsJ0

So this dude started insulting me for no reason using the worst words.
He broke the first rule called ''Be respectful to other players''.
Cloudboys

Re: Insulting

Post by Cloudboys »

Considering you were suicide teamkilling earlier, asked to stop and you argued with the admins on asking where it was stated on the rules page. You are simply trolling and being an actual idiot over it. If you think me saying turn down the autism was intentional / actually harmful you shouldn't be online playing any games.

Also autism is one word, not multiple.
Tobi

Post by Tobi »

Landooney wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:06 pm Considering you were suicide teamkilling earlier, asked to stop and you argued with the admins on asking where it was stated on the rules page. You are simply trolling and being an actual idiot over it. If you think me saying turn down the autism was intentional / actually harmful you shouldn't be online playing any games.

Also autism is one word, not multiple.
You insulted me several times and i can publish it right now with a proff, so I haven't done anythog against the rules because I read them all, you insulted me so hard and you broke the rules of this community.
Last edited by Tobi on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cloudboys

Post by Cloudboys »

I am truly speechless.
Tobi

Post by Tobi »

Landooney wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:11 pm I am truly speechless.
I wasnt arguing with the admins btw. So your argument is invalid.
Last edited by Tobi on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tobi

Post by Tobi »

Landooney wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:11 pm I am truly speechless.
And you should be ashamed of yourself for immature and bad behaviour.
Freddy
Veteran

Post by Freddy »

Tobi, though I am not a admin for dodge ball going off your chat logs you have also insulted someone on the server as well.
I don't really think i should of got involved in this but this is just idiotic.
https://disc-ff.gameme.com/player_histo ... at/3175076
-Freddy

kookie

Post by kookie »

As stated above, you were suicide teamkilling. Killing yourself while the rocket is targetting you is against the rules. The rocket targets someone else, but without the initial beep, effectively teamkilling them. It doesn't take a lot of time to figure out why this is against the rules.

You argued with admins after you were warned and slain for these acts, asking where it's written in the rules. Here's the written rule about suicide teamkilling.
Spoiler
!rules
Nevertheless, when an admin asks you to stop or informs you of a rule, it's with reason. People on the server get annoyed when someone blatantly disregards the rules and proceeds to deny them.
The "Being respectful to someone" rule typically needs to involve some sort of continuous harassment with strong verbal abuse without any provocation. Landooney simply asked you to calm down in a harsh manner. (Telling someone to turn down the autism isn't the same as asking them to slit their throat because their worth as a human being compares to a flaming cumrag.)

Requesting lock. This post is either of trolling intent or the rulebreaker hasn't broken any rules.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

If you can't handle being called autistic you probably shouldn't be on the internet. Landooney will not be punished. Locking.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.