I got banned

jerf

I got banned

Post by jerf »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/backbooks
STEAM_1:1:125680856

Got banned by MoneyKidKing (Harvey Caveman in-game)
Ban
Banned from "-[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Dodgeball| [Airblast Fun!]"

Permanent ban

Impersonating admin

I got banned because apparently i was impersonating an admin, when all i did is say "give 5 keys to have donald trump premium"
with a lenny face after everyone catched it was fake and was pretty normal. But then Havey Caveman banned me thinking it was real.

I think that you should remove my ban because everyone clearly that is was fake its was for the memes. If i can't do it for the memes well i won't.
Last edited by jerf on Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
MoneyKidKing

Re: I got banned

Post by MoneyKidKing »

You were banned for first claiming you were an admin, and then saying the "give me 5 keys to have donald trump premium".

You didn't seem to have been claiming solely as a joke (never said you were kidding, and I would not consider "donald trump premium", or a lenny face as the justification of it being a joke). While I understand it could have been intended that way, we have the new banner stating that claiming to being an admin (especially if you're asking for something) is a punishable offense, and not something we take lightly.

I will reduce the ban to one week. Please also try to be respectful to other players, as a quick review of your chat logs has revealed that you seem to only be using chat to use binds/be toxic to others.

Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler