Harassment: Edgy Semicolon

Petricor

Harassment: Edgy Semicolon

Post by Petricor »

Your in-game name: Petri
Your in-game Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198394629893/

Rulebreaker's Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327146934

Server on which the rulebreaking occured: Disc-FF- Freak Fortress #1 74.91.119.154:27016

So for a long time, Edgy's been attacking me over and over with disrespectful comments, insults, and vibes, he always cries like a baby whenever I dont do what he wants, like not killing him during pre round, I always kill him in pre round and then I kill myself so that we can both be dead, and one time in a pre round session, I became passive and he kills me and says it was for revenge, even though I punish myself for my wrongdoings. A day yesterday he kept complaining to itsy bitsy ( a former admin on the server), and everyon else on the server because I kept killing during pre round, specifically him, and i'm not supposed to do that, but then everyone defends me saying that i'm not hurting anyone i'm not breaking any rules and that he needs to quit whining that he keeps getting killed by me, as if he wanted me banned. After that bitsy said nothing but said that I was doing nothing wrong, but hey continues to passively attack me. After that I told him to quit harassing me with the insults and provoke for others to see me as a fag or something. And I couldn't mute him because what he kept doing was interacting people to attack me like messaging what he says and just provoking them to hate me intentionally. Soon my friend used an intimidation tactic on him and told him "Yo dude, leave him alone, I have everything recorded, he's done nothing", then he responded as if he never done anything and blocked him immediately, after that gave him ANOTHER chance and told him, "dude leave me alone, apologize to me or you're getting banned", and he still denies it. And I never recorded anything before because I thought he would move on, but he still comes on recently just to do it as if he's always going to do it. And then the day after when i'm in game with him, I begin to record just in case he throws out anything else so I can get a report so that he can get warned or banned, so he can learn his lesson not to do this to me again or to anyone, no matter how small he thinks they are, even if they don't speak. When I played he still begins to attack me. The video below is the rest of this context really.

Witnesses: Itsy-Bitsy Bat Bitch, Dio

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpilATp ... e=youtu.be
many_swords
Veteran

Re: Harassment: Edgy Semicolon

Post by many_swords »

After looking into the evidence and talking with witnesses I've decided to mute all of his communications for a day. The only thing I ask is in the future to not openly expect punishments to be only handled by bans. Things like harassment can be handled easily enough without needing to resort to a ban. Thanks for the report.
Feel free to message me on the community discord if you have any questions.
Petricor

Post by Petricor »

many_swords wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:39 am After looking into the evidence and talking with witnesses I've decided to mute all of his communications for a day. The only thing I ask is in the future to not openly expect punishments to be only handled by bans. Things like harassment can be handled easily enough without needing to resort to a ban. Thanks for the report.
Aw thanks, honestly a mute for a day is better than a ban, hope he doesn’t do it again though. Appreciate it :) and I’ll keep future reports of what you said in mind
Last edited by Petricor on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Report handled.
ImageImage