Harassment again: Edgy Semicolon

Petricor

Harassment again: Edgy Semicolon

Post by Petricor »

Your in-game name: Petri
Your in-game Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198394629893/

Rulebreaker's Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327146934
Server on which the rulebreaking occured: Disc-FF Freak fortress 2 #1

Witnesses: 939-53 trainer i guess

Proof: I've made a first report on this, it's suggested for all the details about whats going on, and how it supports this one for how he keeps doing it viewtopic.php?f=58&t=10769 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8hPjbeFzv0
Zethy
Veteran

Re: Harassment again: Edgy Semicolon

Post by Zethy »

Hey Petri,

So, after viewing the proof, I decided to take a look at his previous punishment. Edgy Semicolon has a history of being toxic to players and I have been a witness of a toned down version of his toxicity when I had the chance to play with him. I talked with some regulars and it seems like he is quite the toxic player, so taking this and his previous history of punishments, I decided to punish him with 1 month mute, so players can play with him without being harassed by him and his words.

User has been punished, thank you for your report.
EdgySemicolon

Post by EdgySemicolon »

I can bet money that I could ban Hype, Darkrise, and 80% of players with a mic if I cut context and (Conveniently) omit details. Petri you filed 2 reports on the same guy, Many@Best gave me a warning mute and then instead of waiting to gather proof after that, you instead compile all my rash, hot-headed statements across 8 months. Getting angry is human nature pal, and you've made it look like my normal. I could talk about your arrogant discord messages and slander but I don't because I know that one day you'll have a realization that you're making yourself look like a spoiled child and stop. That's more than enough for me, to know that one day you'll realize the portrait you've painted yourself into.

EDIT: I messaged an admin(who will remain anonymous) footage I've gathered as well if worst comes to worst and I've been informed that the footage and screenshots of your TF2 and discord could easily get you banned, but I won't. I respect everyone's ability to grow as a person including you Petri, I've been on the server several times as other usernames and completely edited profiles and you've only grown more bitter towards the innocent fake profiles I've been using. weather you realize it or not your growing into the very thing you are painting me as. So I suggest you start to maybe have a shred of respect, like I once had for you.
Last edited by EdgySemicolon on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
EdgySemicolon

Post by EdgySemicolon »

QUICK NOTE: video proof yes, but all footage was recorded before my 1 day mute. I was honestly considering apologizing and just ignoring you, I've also not been on the server when I see your your username to avoid conflict.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Feel free to make a separate report if you have proof of the OP being toxic. Locking.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.