My Second Ban Appeal (2 years ago)

CommanderSmoker

My Second Ban Appeal (2 years ago)

Post by CommanderSmoker »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146958120
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93346196

Which Admin Punished You: Froot (Old Admin as Jasmine says)
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag):ban
Server where you received the punishment: One of the dodge ball servers.

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Reason was I avoided a ban from another person with the same IP or same name i'm not sure.

Reason why you think this punishment is uncalled for.: This ban was 2 years ago, and I have no details why. I believe it was uncalled because I have never been banned on the server not even warned.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I think you guys should remove it because this was 2 years ago and I've never avoided a ban and didn't even know that I got banned in the first place.

(These were the two that got banned same name and i'm pretty sure same ip) (recommended by Jasmine that I would try to appeal the ban once more, and this might be my last appeal if not accepted.)
MoneyKidKing

Re: My Second Ban Appeal (2 years ago)

Post by MoneyKidKing »

After reviewing your IP's, I have discovered one that has had three different accounts banned for use of an aimbot. Upon further investigation, it appears that all of your other IPs have had no other accounts associated with them, and that the one in question appeared to be from a generally public location (such as a library, college wifi, coffee shop, etc).

Your ban has been lifted. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler