Dakin Chev's Unsilence Request

Post by majin77 »

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DakinFTW101/
Stead ID: STEAM_0:1:92900267
Admin that placed the Silence: Faiithe
Type of Punishment: Silenced
Server: Freak Fortress #1
Length of Punishment: Permanent
Reason for Punishment: On the sourcebans, it says "History of Silence Punishment
Reason for Unfairness: I don't see why my previous punishments should invoke a new punishment, unless I did something I'm unaware of?
Reason for unpunishment: I'm generally pretty nice when playing on Freak Fortress and it's my favorite server in game. I'd much appreciate it if I was unbanned.
Last edited by majin77 on Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Re: Dakin Chev's Unsilence Request

Post by Faiithe »

You've had a history of mute and gag (a total of 8 punishments in total, not including 2 that were unbanned) that's why I perma silenced you. I don't tend to believe people who would claim to be a nice person after having such an extensive list of mute and gag punishments from different admins as it's clear you've had chances to change but refused to and here we are with your permanent punishment.
Last edited by Faiithe on Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
majin77

Post by majin77 »

Faiithe wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:45 pm You've had a history of mute and gag (a total of 8 punishments in total, not including 2 that were unbanned) that's why I perma silenced you. I don't tend to believe people who would claim to be a nice person after having such an extensive list of mute and gag punishments from different admins as it's clear you've had chances to change but refused to and here we are with your permanent punishment.
I'm a very nice person lmao. If I banter with someone, it shouldn't be considered bullying. And you can't just ban someone for having previous punishments. Not to mention most of my mutes/gags are for putting Lennys in chat or simply talking about things the admin doesn't like. Sorry
Last edited by majin77 on Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Pretty sure you weren't even bantering when I muted you but mostly micspamming, hence why you were muted.. And trying to convince me that you're a nice guy (and laughing at how we handle punishments and sounding like you know better than an admin when it comes to how we handle rule breakers in this community) doesn't help with your case either and is moreso counter intuitive.

Punishment should stay.
Last edited by Faiithe on Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
majin77

Post by majin77 »

Faiithe wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:18 pm Pretty sure you weren't even bantering when I muted you but mostly micspamming, hence why you were muted.. And trying to convince me that you're a nice guy (and laughing at how we handle punishments and sounding like you know better than an admin when it comes to how we handle rule breakers in this community) doesn't help with your case either and is moreso counter intuitive.

Punishment should stay.
You thought amishbull was a reasonable admin?
majin77

Post by majin77 »

Faiithe wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:18 pm Pretty sure you weren't even bantering when I muted you but mostly micspamming, hence why you were muted.. And trying to convince me that you're a nice guy (and laughing at how we handle punishments and sounding like you know better than an admin when it comes to how we handle rule breakers in this community) doesn't help with your case either and is moreso counter intuitive.

Punishment should stay.
At the time of my punishment, please tell me what I did wrong? Your reason for punishing me in sourcebans was because I had previous punishments which for some reason gave you a reason to silence me? Please tell me why you actually silenced me at the time. It doesn't make any sense to punish someone for having previous punishments and then basing your argument to keep the silence off of previous punishments.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

My reason to punish you at that time was because you were micspamming. The reason I gave you a perma silence was your extensive history of being punished by other admins the whole time you've been in our community.
majin77

Post by majin77 »

Faiithe wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:37 pm My reason to punish you at that time was because you were micspamming. The reason I gave you a perma silence was your extensive history of being punished by other admins the whole time you've been in our community.
And if that's so, 1. you didn't put that in your report at the time of the silencing, and 2. here I am 3 months later requesting to be unsilenced. I feel like it's a reasonable request. I play on the server a lot, I have been for like 4 years now. I'm am a nice person, I don't have to convice you of that. I don't think an unsilence is too much to ask
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

majin77 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:43 pm
Faiithe wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:37 pm My reason to punish you at that time was because you were micspamming. The reason I gave you a perma silence was your extensive history of being punished by other admins the whole time you've been in our community.
And if that's so, 1. you didn't put that in your report at the time of the silencing, and 2. here I am 3 months later requesting to be unsilenced. I feel like it's a reasonable request. I play on the server a lot, I have been for like 4 years now. I'm am a nice person, I don't have to convice you of that. I don't think an unsilence is too much to ask
Alright, next time I'll make sure to add "micspamming AND extensive history of punishment" just to make it extra clear as to why you were muted for that long.

If you've played on the server a lot, you would have known that micspamming or chatspamming of any kind is not allowed in the server. And yet you were punished enough to get a perma silenced by, again, different admins over the time you've been a regular. It is too much to ask to be unsilenced from someone who has been muted 8 times as that is somewhat evident that you didn't or couldn't follow the rules so I fail to see how unsilencing you will really make much of a difference, clearly seen from your past behaviour.

I'm not the final decider if your mute will be lifted or not as that falls on to someone else. All I can do is lay out the evidence that is shown from sourcebans and the numerous times that you had to be handled because of your rule breaking and the overwhelming fact that you most likely will continue to spam and break the rules when if your punishment is removed.
Last edited by Faiithe on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Gag will be removed, the mute is staying for now. I’ll be keeping a close eye on your chat logs, and any problems you cause on the servers will result in another permanent gag. Locking.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.