Banned for speaking about buddhism, never asked to stop.

theMartyr

Banned for speaking about buddhism, never asked to stop.

Post by theMartyr »

Spicey Candy Banned me permanently after gagging and muting me for talking to other about the ideals of buddism,
he never asked me to stop... He put that he banned me for name changing; perma ban for a name change...

This guy is out of line, and obv getting his rocks off with his power.

I did nothing wrong and others were interested in what i had to say, hes just hateful, he gives everyone a negative vibe and this is what is to show of it.

This is the only server on tf2 that i get proper ping, I ask you do the right thing and unban me.

I mean the guy muted, and gagged me then procided to ban me for nothing.

Half the bans that are perma are for hacking... what did i do again?
Damn, this is what happens in 2018 when positivity is put out, just a rain of negativity and power player. Disgusting.
HankHill
Veteran

Re: Banned for speaking about buddhism, never asked to stop.

Post by HankHill »

Please follow the correct guidelines on how to make an appeal, otherwise this will likely be ignored.

Guidelines to Appealing a Ban or Mute
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Hello, I'm the admin who permanently banned you.

While our server rules do not prohibit arrogance, you have continually disregarded admin requests to stop harassing the team as well as to please stop talking over the admin. After following general policy and placing a 1-hour silence, you proceeded to change your name multiple times to get around your punishment, which is unfortunate, as the silence was only temporary. The preceding action constitutes a permanent ban.

While we encourage individuals who feel they have wrongly banned to make an appeal, you instead make a half-ass appeal w/o following a given format, providing one-sided information, and throw insults around. Reformat your appeal so you may have a chance at lightening your punishment.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

OP made a new post.