No one remembers this even happened, cant we let it go?

theMartyr

No one remembers this even happened, cant we let it go?

Post by theMartyr »

This is so ironic, I've truly become a martyr.

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799243725

ID: 7656119879924372

Admin: SpiceyCandy

Server: 74.91.119.154:27016
Perma-Ban

Reason: I changed my name to the martyr, after being muted and gagged for speaking about how to end your own suffering, no one complained but the admin, who really didn't say much before he did all this... I have respect for others, if he could've just asked me to hold my opinions in, this wouldn't have happened...

Why I shouldn't be banned PERMA?

Me changing my name wouldn't have allowed me to be ungagged or unmuted....... I was just letting people know I was muted and gagged...

I'm sorry man.
Last edited by theMartyr on Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: No one remembers this even happened, cant we let it go?

Post by SpicyCandy »

Appeal is currently under review. Next time, just edit your original post instead of making a whole new post.

I did ask you to curtail the incessant rambling on our server after a few players were turned off by your speech; however, you seemed content in talking over me every time I tried to warn you, so you caused all of this essentially. You don't seem very sorry at all seeing as how you keep viewing yourself as some martyr...which is odd.

Your ban is pretty standard, as far as bans for evading punishment goes. There's not much of a reason to urban you, but you are welcome to add me on steam and convince me otherwise, as I'm willing to hear you out.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theMartyr

Post by theMartyr »

AHAHAHAHAH You're fucking disgusting, I'm not begging to a loser who acts like this... (add me and beg)

There is no and was no evading punishment, changing my name doesn't evade shit, and you know that.
You're just a hateful piece of work.
I was talking about Buddhism, and I was shut down by hateful Christians, Martyr is more than reasonable.

You've heard me out, you're just too dense and brainwashed in your own "power" to listen to reason.

SMH at your level of degeneracy, wake up normie, you're a NPC.

Anyone who thinks straight would've unbanned me without such a want for begging, check yourself.
Remember the guy who mic spammed, and everyone said something? yeah, he was muted, not banned. I didn't do near the same "damage"
people actually wanted to hear what I had to say. Don't remember that do ya?

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya, in fact, I'm disgusted to even have to type this, to such a Nobody.
Keep my ban, I really don't see myself playing on such a lowly server anytime soon.

I hope you're not wasting your life, while you're the owner of some dying TF2 server, I'm in a condo getting paid to paint.

Feeling sorry for you tbh, Adios amigo.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

>preaches Buddhism but trash talks and acts hateful on forums
>claims to be disgusted to type his appeal, does it anyways
>calling someone a normie
>condo getting paid to paint ???

Practice what you preach. While I appreciate the laughs you have given me and most likely other forum users, your response is unprofessional and your ban will stay.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.