problems with harassment on idel server

[Draconis]

problems with harassment on idel server

Post by [Draconis] »

I'd like to inform that the users: Whispy256 and SolluxCaptor were attepting to harass and bully me on one of your idel servers.
while moot at best i cirtainly find it hard to recommend your server to others when people like them are activly ruining the fun for other people, ie. spawn camping and reffering to them as "Gay Furry Faggots" of couse with one of them using a mic is hard to really have proof of such a quote, but again i don't understand how people can be so. supposedly an admin was on duty on the server but if thats the case then he obviously isn't doing his job or is at the vary least acting as tho its alright for these two men to bully other users.
as for the admins name i never saw an admin that was listed on the steam group as far as i knew on the server, for all i know one of them could have been lying.
I await a respones or at the vary least confirmation that the two men have been spoken to.
JAUNTY

Re: problems with harassment on idel server

Post by JAUNTY »

First of all, trying to call me out on this server when you're simply being killed and are whining about this isn't helping you here, players killing you is not against the rules. Secondly, coming back onto the server claiming that an admin had already dealt with the situation and then me seeing this on the forums shows me that this accusation is nothing more than nonsense.

Wispy at times can be a little over the top, and Sollux is just Sollux, but in that period of time that you were on the server I saw no convincing reason to issue a punishment towards these two players. I advise you not file reports like this, especially when there is no proof behind it. Our community does not take false reports lightly.
Last edited by JAUNTY on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

If you'd like to report a player, please edit your post to follow this format: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4285
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
[Draconis]

Post by [Draconis] »

JAUNTY wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:37 am First of all, trying to call me out on this server when you're simply being killed and are whining about this isn't helping you here, players killing you is not against the rules. Secondly, coming back onto the server claiming that an admin had already dealt with the situation and then me seeing this on the forums shows me that this accusation is nothing more than nonsense.

Wispy at times can be a little over the top, and Sollux is just Sollux, but in that period of time that you were on the server I saw no convincing reason to issue a punishment towards these two players. I advise you not file reports like this, especially when there is no proof behind it. Our community does not take false reports lightly.
Perhaps you aren't paying attention. Jaunty
before you got there they we activly harassing me ie. name calling fould language and soley focused on killing em no matter what again i accept dying in tf2 but theres a fight and then theres them activly trying to push the server against me and again assuming i'm a minoragain i play tf2 as a for of relaxation not to be harassed because i can't use a mic.perhaps if you were in my position maybe then you'd understaind and as you say "Grow a pair."
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

OP has been banned from the forums, locking.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.