Banned for cheating.

ShadowMan

Banned for cheating.

Post by ShadowMan »

The admin that banned me was: Werm
The server that the admin banned me: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Dodgeball| [Airblast Fun!]
Date and time: 11-23-18 00:38
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welp, today i want to write a report for cheating
So, a couple weeks ago i was using anti-airblast in a Dodgeball server and i got caught cheating as soon the admin in the server saw what was i doing in the server.
And today i want to come back and play the server but i know the admin won't let me come back to the server...or different server that this web-site owns.
But i am pretty bored after when this happened and now i want to say sorry for cheating/using anti-airblasting
I know saying sorry won't be enough but i want to come back and play again w/o cheats.
But yeah i am very very sorry for cheating.
But sorry won't be enough as i said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But i know this post wont be a ban lift because this post won't be good enough to get my ban to be lifted off.
This is my best i can do. I am not really good writing posts.
Account that are banned: pretty much my ip. I should say.
ban:perm
This is my first time writing this post so it maybe bad.
Last edited by ShadowMan on Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Banned for cheating.

Post by Dongle »

Sorry, once you've used any sort of hack or cheat in our servers, your punishment is final. Please find new servers to play on.
Last edited by Dongle on Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage