Mistaken Identity

asseater69

Mistaken Identity

Post by asseater69 »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870111913/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:454923092

Which Admin Punished You: Jaunty
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Idle/Trade #1| [RTD/BP]

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Alt account off of permaban

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I think this punishment is unfair and uncalled for is because firstly, I am not an alt of the account that got permanently banned for wallhacks which is a e i o u. Secondly, I had no say or voice in my punishment, since I was idle and didn't know what was even happening. Thirdly, I didn't know that a username could cause to stir up so much attention about if a person is hacking or not. I wasn't even there when the player a e i o u was hacking on the idle 1 server so I don't even know what happend. It is kind of biased because everyone thought that the hacker was me (one saucy boi) because the hacker had a weeb profile picture and a private profile, of which I know for (the weeb profile picture primarily). I was permabanned for something I had never done nor will ever do on the disc ff servers, hacking. Also, the hacker was what I have believed to be IP banned by jaunty since I was also IP banned, and I don't even know how to get a new IP address. This is not Jaunty's fault per say, he did his job as an admin. I'm just saying people should not be so biased and opinion based. Another factor to add in, what hacker would rename their alt account the same name as their permabanned account.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I think you should remove this punishment because I didn't hack or use an alt account to get off of the permanent ban. This was all stirred up because of people opinions and thoughts thinking the hacker was me because of the weeb profile picture and the private profile, when it was not. I do not think I should be banned for having a name similar to a hacker. I was idle during the time of when I was banned. I am an idle 1 regular and didn't hack nor will ever hack on these disc ff servers. This is just a mistaken identity type of ordeal.
JAUNTY

Re: Mistaken Identity

Post by JAUNTY »

First, even under the circumstances of going to sourcebans and seeing that these two bans took place with two players in different countries, it's very easy to mask your primary IP with a secondary and continue playing on the servers, you can understand the difficulty of me wanting to lift this with the knowledge of your main account being vac banned for hacking in this game very recently in a casual match. Secondly, you can also understand my hesitance on unbanning you when I see that you said you weren't on the day I banned a e i o u, yet you come on the very next day with the exact same name, not a lot of people imitate you.

This isn't a no for me unbanning you, but it's definitely something I will have to put thought into as you can see where things intertwine, perhaps you were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and if I am wrong on permabanning you I will sincerely apologize for doing so as is expected, but for now this is under review.
asseater69

Post by asseater69 »

Thank you for thinking about it. I understand your hesitation for unbanning me and hope this will be resolved soon.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

So let me get this straight. 34 days ago your main account one saucy boi gets VAC banned. On that profile, in your own comments, you admit it was for Wall Hacking: Here Then on 12/13/18 on the Idle #1 server Jaunty watches a player named a e i o u wall hacking on the server and bans them. The very next day you come on with the exact same name on this account.

Why did you pick that name? Even if that account isn't yours why would I unban a self admitted hacker on my servers?
ImageImage
asseater69

Post by asseater69 »

Because I just wanted to mess around and joke with the people that thought I was the hacker as stated. But I didn't know I was going to get permabanned for messing around. I'm sorry if this had caused some confusion.
asseater69

Post by asseater69 »

Plus, I have learned from my mistakes in the past as getting vac banned for hacking and will never do it again, especially on the Idle 1 server where I go to hang out when I play TF2.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Looking at the information I have I don't believe a e i o u is your alt account or anything to do with you. However, we have a zero tolerance policy for hackers. I can't know if you have used hacks on my server or if you will in the future. Very dumb of you, find somewhere else to play, sorry.
ImageImage