Ban Appeal

KevinO'Leary

Ban Appeal

Post by KevinO'Leary »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/yoursoulismine99/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59530802

Which Admin Punished You: PersonUnknown
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Error connecting (216.52.148.85:27015)

How long they punished you for: Permanently

Reason why they punished you: Admin Impersonation

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: It's not. I don't remember if it was a joke gone too far, or if I was truly trying to impersonate an admin. However, I 'm willing to own up to my actions, and I am deeply sorry and apologize for them.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: The ban happened almost three years ago. I was immature and didn't have any sense for the consequences of my actions. After a brief hiatus I've recently gotten back into gaming and want to play on your servers again because they're well managed and full of people. If the leadership decides not to roll back my ban, then I'll stand with that decision because my actions stand regardless of my maturity level. However, considering the length of time passed, I believe I'm a changed person and would like to be given a second chance. Thank you for considering my appeal.
Fire
Owner

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Fire »

You have been unbanned. Please do not even joke about being a admin in the future. As you are now aware we take this very seriously. Thank you.
ImageImage