Reporting admin.

XeroTolerance

Reporting admin.

Post by XeroTolerance »

Hello.

I'm making this thread because although I've been here for a short amount of time, I've noticed this admin tends to cause a lot of issues and not represent this community very well. My friends, who shall not be named unless they come forward, and myself have experienced countless issues with the admin, Faiithe. She treats the community like shit, acts immature, and paints a bad picture for newcomers, including myself. I recall her calling me a twit the first time I had bothered to speak on discord and I didn't even know her. Extremely disappointing that someone with such an attitude represents the community so poorly.
microwaved banana

Re: Reporting admin.

Post by microwaved banana »

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST
Last edited by White Sedan on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Scorp

Post by Scorp »

I created an account solely to agree. I am a regular on FF and have been witness to numerous events where she behaves improperly (belittling and cursing at other players). I have had no good experiences with her and she gives the other admins and the server in general a bad image.

It's important to note that these events are widespread to other players and is a constant problem.
XeroTolerance

Post by XeroTolerance »

I may have posted this in the wrong thread, my bad.
microwaved banana

Last edited by White Sedan on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
microwaved banana

Last edited by White Sedan on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
faithisabetamale

Post by faithisabetamale »

Last edited by White Sedan on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faithisabetamale

Post by faithisabetamale »

Last edited by White Sedan on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
XeroTolerance

Post by XeroTolerance »

why are you guys shit posting lol
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Next time, make sure to follow the guidelines https://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4285

As for you Banana, I told you to stop because you wouldn't stop pestering me as to why I don't want to talk to you, which simply put I don't talk to anyone unless I need to. You wouldn't stop badgering me on mic asking me over and over again why I wouldn't want to be your friend.

Anything on discord is simply that. Discord talk so I don't even know why you posted those up as people have known me to very brazen when it comes to talking in there.
Last edited by Faiithe on Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.