Ban.
Server where you received the punishment:
TF2 Dodgeball.
How long they punished you for:
Permanent.
Reason why they punished you:
Admin Impersonation.
Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.:
I have not impersonated an admin, as I do not think naming yourself "ADIMN" and "AMDIN" constitutes for admin impersonation, and I have never explicitly said that I am an admin throughout this day.
Reason why we should remove the punishment:
I have not impersonated an admin or intended to in this instance, as it might appear I have to some admins.
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

You were banned yesterday for 1 hour for calling yourself and admin and had the name [Admin] bad game and came back on today with the great idea of changing your name to [REALLY AN ADIMN]amdin and telling people "I'm a real adimn" over the mic. I then told you not to call yourself that as it sounds like admin and would be considered impersonation. You then continued to insist "I'm an adimn and just want to know what permission and powers I have."

You were warned and banned for an hour yesterday and decided to continue pushing the line. I warned you again today and you ignored it. Ban should stay in my opinion.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
MoneyKidKing

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Ban has been reduced to 30-days with an additional 30 day mute following that.

Please keep in mind saying things like "I'm an adimn or "amdin" is pushing a line you do not want to continue pushing on our servers. You're fine using the name Amdin, or Adimn, as long as it's your name and not a tag. Joining the server with those tags, or anything similar (including the admin and mod-assistant tags you joined with) will result in another punishment that will not be overturned.

Also please avoid using fake admin commands as while you might see it as a joke, it can lead to confusion on the servers.

Appeal handled. Locking.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler