Ban appael

mark_anderson74

Ban appael

Post by mark_anderson74 »

Your Steam Community Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198885420356/
Your Steam ID:76561198885420356

Which Admin Punished You: JAUNTY
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): ban
Server where you received the punishment: idle #1

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Scripting

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. 1. The ban was uncalled for considering what jaunty did in retaliation to such accusation. 2. I have no hack/cheat and or script to speak of. 3. i have been messing around with baitisback. He has been helping me with my timing for air blasting and i have been getting lucky with so i can understand if they may think i was Scripting.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I have never seen any form of proof and/or video evidence for such scripting.
Last edited by mark_anderson74 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire
Owner

Re: Ban appael

Post by Fire »

I will let Jaunty respond but here is some stuff I found on just a quick search.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198841412447

^Your alt account here was VAC banned 2 days ago.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198885352441

^Your alt account here was VAC banned 1 day ago.

http://bans.neonheightsservers.ca//inde ... :462577314

^Your alt account here was perm banned for Aimbot/Trigger today.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198885420356

^Your other alt account here was created today assuming because all your other accounts have been banned.

Not looking too good for you brother.
ImageImage
JAUNTY

Post by JAUNTY »

Before I start, I just want to apologize for restricting you from enjoying our servers.

A few days ago, me and a friend of mine "Sayonara" noticed that someone was airblasting with incredible precision, and me doing my research went up to that person and became wildly unpredictable, now any normal person would miss a few of these airblasts and at least one projectile would hit them, and as I predicted, this person hit every single one even at point blank range. I spectated this person afterwards and saw that not only were they doing this, they would sometimes b-hop around with relative ease. Now I must say that b-hopping really isn't a hard thing to do in a low gravity server, but this person did it front and backwards no problem and would even hit these ridiculous airblasts while doing so, but that was different person. Here we are a few days later and I see someone with a completely different name doing the exact same thing.

Now, the question has to be asked, if you are indeed the same person from a few days ago, why do you need to play on an alt on this server when there is no need to if you weren't planning on breaking rules? This person from a few days ago said he had multiple accounts for CS:GO play which IMMEDIATELY pops red flags for me, rules are easily broken and avoided by people that know that they have a way out of what they've gotten themselves into. Please give me an acceptable reason as to why you would need alt accounts to play on a free to play game.

Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I need to ensure that no one has an unfair advantage in the server that many play on.
mark_anderson74

really do respect your apologies but my vac bans on my alts are from where i had a clicker game open in the background and i got bored so i opened the cheat engine to click it for me and then launched tf2. 8hrs later i got a van ban and i didn't know why. So i did it again and i got vac banned so that what happened to my alts.
mark_anderson74

i like using my alts for messing around in csgo servers and tf2 servers and also i used to use them for my videos. i used to make to smurf accounts but i got bored of making videos that and i got lazy with logging in and out so many times
JAUNTY

Post by JAUNTY »

Your appeal will be under review, please remain active on the forums for a conclusive decision.
mark_anderson74

ok
JAUNTY

Post by JAUNTY »

Ok so reviewing what you have said, and looking at these accounts Fire has thoughtfully linked in his post, I will not be unbanning you at this time for two reasons.

1. You say you cheated in a Clicking game and didn't know why, yet got banned again for it another account, Cheat Engine doesn't start up on it's own, this is a program you have to knowingly start by yourself and it's by your own lack of sense to realize that it will get you an easy VAC ban, that seems very iffy to me.

2. As Fire states, these two VAC bans were two days apart. I don't know about you, but upon getting VAC'd I would immediately contact support as to why I was banned and find out the solution, rather than getting another one of my accounts banned to figure out why the first one was in the first place.

So I am sorry, but for the time being you will be excluded from play on our servers, TF2 is still a very active game and I'm sure other communities would be more than happy to host you, sorry for the inconvenience.
mark_anderson74

we'll allright if you want to ask me anything contact me at CRAZYMAN
#3702 (:
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Also you didn't reply to why you were perm banned on another server today for aimbot.
ImageImage