Ban appeal, or partially so

mlem

Ban appeal, or partially so

Post by mlem »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/a220_14040066_qc5
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:163704572

Which Admin Punished You: Zethy
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Murder Mod| [Hide Sneak]

How long they punished you for:

Reason why they punished you: Ghosting/Avoiding Punishment

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: I was previously muted and gagged, and I understand that. I changed my name to communicate information, and that is evading the gag. I understand that. What I don't understand is the ghosting part. Ghosting is communicating information to the living while dead, but I wasn't. I clearly remember seeing Zethy stab someone, then I ran away, changed my name, and went to someone with a gun, all while still being alive.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I'm fine with being tempbanned for mute/gag evasion, I just don't think that it justifies a permaban. Especially since one of the reasons given for it makes no sense.

kthxbai :thumbup:
Zethy
Veteran

Re: Ban appeal, or partially so

Post by Zethy »

First, you have 2 active punishments issued just yesterday, you were warned multiple times but you didn't listen. You were told to appeal these punishment in here but you didn't.

Now, today, you have been playing with your punishments active just fine, until you were killed. You decided to change your name to one of the murderers, specifically me, breaking multiple rules in the process. Considering your history of punishments, it seems like you aren't learning from your errors.

Ban should stay.
bumpikids3

Post by bumpikids3 »

I was in the server during your ban. You still had the username up while you died, making it available to all players who simply pressured tab during the game. I was spectating you for the duration of this. You didn't pay attention to the rules that the server has, so you got punished for it.

I think the ban should stay as it is.
Last edited by bumpikids3 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
mlem

Post by mlem »

Zethy I don't think you understand
See I was still alive when I changed my name to yours
:^)
simple little thing
also ok have a good day thanks
Zethy
Veteran

Post by Zethy »

Even if you were alive (Which you weren't), you still avoided your punishment by changing your name.

Ban should stay.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Appeal denied.
ImageImage