Unfair gag and per-ma ban threat From Admin landoony

TBC_Chronos

Unfair gag and per-ma ban threat From Admin landoony

Post by TBC_Chronos »

I was playing on this dodge ball server on disc, and i was gagged for spamming but i was not spamming. I joke around a lot and i say some things that might seem inappropriate, but i try not to go too far. And on that day i did not go that far. I use Lenny faces a lot too, but its a habit. Nothing too much too get gagged for. This admin also said he would per-ma ban me because my friend said something in chat that i had said to my friend about Landon. Which i get i should have said nothing but still that's going too far. I didn't know that if your friend had repeated anything you had said in chat would be avoiding a gag. So that's my fault for not learning the rules properly. I love disc too much too wanna get banned for ever, even a few days. I just want admins to use their power for right and good reasons not based off on their feelings.(getting mad, or just not liking some one).
kookie

Re: Unfair gag and per-ma ban threat From Admin landoony

Post by kookie »

Please follow this format before posting here : viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286

You can edit your post by clicking the crayon on the top right of it.
Last edited by kookie on Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
TBC_Chronos

Re: Unfair gag

Post by TBC_Chronos »

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199303091/ (My steam ID)
Admin- Landon
Punishment- gag
Server- Disc Dodge ball
Punishment time - 1 week gag
Reason for gag - I was gagged for repeating Lenny faces in chat, but to be honest i was not doing it in a way where the chat was being taken up by it. Right after i then said something to my friend, and he then repeated that in game chat, which the admin then said i was avoiding the gag. So the admin then extended my time and made it permanent. To be fair i did not know about the whole avoiding gag thing, it is my fault because i was not caught up on all the rules. My friend was gagged for a week as well, and i feel bad because i was the one who had been accused of spamming. I do know that the admin said me avoiding the gag could get my friend in trouble but still, the whole thing was not worth the gag in my opinion because i had said that i would stop using the Lenny so much any ways, which is why i thought the admin was gagging me out of dislike towards me. But i could be wrong.
Reason for thinking it is unfair - I think this punishment is unfair because i did not spam the Lenny, and every time i get on the server i use Lenny faces. Sometimes i do repeat the face over and over, but if asked to stop i would, and most of the time i will stop on my own. I was asked to stop by Landon, and so i stoped using them.I think that in most cases like this, i should be gagged for 5 to 10 minutes, but i am not the admin, so i do not choose. But a weeks worth of gag for me using the Lenny not too much, but here and there through out the time i was playing, is too far in my opinion.
Reason why you should remove the gag - I think you should remove this gag because i have not abused your chat in any way to receive that amount of gag time. My friend Ziqqy https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071362210/(steam ID) repeated a line that i had said, and he gets gagged for a week as well. But i did not know about the avoiding gag thing, so that's my fault. I even went on the admins profile and commented that i would stop and asked to not gag me or my friend for what we were doing. The admin also threatened to per-ma ban me for the whole thing. And if the admin comes across this post, i'm sorry dude, if i annoyed you in any way for using the face too much, i am sorry. But still your going to far with this. I promise next time ill be care full how many times i use those faces, knowing that others might get annoyed for seeing them so much.
TBC_Chronos

Made a mistake/ not mistake

Post by TBC_Chronos »

I am new here but i am also slow in the head. I did know that you could edit your post, so i did not have to make a new one, my bad. But i did not see the icon for it until now, just after i posted the new post.
Cloudboys

Post by Cloudboys »

So, the whole reason you're gagged and not banned is because I'm being nice, in all reality you should be perm-banned for avoiding your gag in the first place, but I found a week gag would suffice you and ziqqy.

You were gagged, and ziqqy as well, for CONSTANTLY talking in chat with one word replies, and then also spamming your lennys on top of that. Add ALL of that up, and you got a lot of chat spam going on there in general from TWO different people. You also know that avoiding punishment is a rule, and know all of the rules since you've been gagged/muted many of times before, and have played on DISC-FF enough to know.

I've asked both of you multiple times to stop using one word replies or responses for literally anything you two say to other players in the game, I asked probably 5-6 times before I did anything about it to Ziqqy before, and I finally did something about it then. It's not hard to stop, and change how you reply.

Week gag should stay.
Last edited by Cloudboys on Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Due to the history of your punishments, and the fact you were ignoring an admin informing you that spamming would get you in trouble, the week gag will stay.

I know you're working towards communicating better with people on the server, and are trying to avoid annoying people. I personally appreciate this. It would behoove you to listen to what admins on the server are telling you if you want to continue with this.

Ziqqy's gag has been removed, as his punishment was too much for what he had done, his history, and the warnings he has been given.

Appeal denied. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler