I've got perma muted for the 2nd time.

Post by AustinTH »

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/austinthehedgehog/
Your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25411259

Which admin punished you: Benstartri
Type of punishment: Mute
Server where you received the punishment: Slender Fortress 2

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Blowing my microphone by breathing.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: I miss my voice in the server, since I got a new better and bigger mic for my birthday, I can talk with much better quality. I should of be more respectful and understandable to the server rules and admins.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Perhaps maybe there is 1 MORE chance that I can use my voice chat in the server without ANY disregard, this is my promise again. But if you choose to decline, that's OK, I understand it's because I already had my chance. I'll rather have fun with different gameplay servers then.
Last edited by AustinTH on Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benstartri
Veteran

Re: I've got perma muted for the 2nd time.

Post by Benstartri »

I would say no to revoking your mute.

I muted you in December because you caused a lot of mic spam. It was about a year since your last perma mute and I was told about the various times you've been muted, all of them were for various times you spammed. As much as I am a fan of second chances, there's a point where I have to draw the line. Based on your past mutes I cannot see how getting a new mic will change anything.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

AustinTH

Post by AustinTH »

My new mic looks like this: https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/a132cd ... nBg=ffffff
It's bigger and has much better quality for using voice chat, I keep testing my microphone to make sure these people hear me well,
but people online said to me they hear me perfectly well.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Considering you've been permanently punished before and the mute was reissued to you, I don't see a reason to lift your punishment. You didn't learn from the first time, so your punishment will stay. Appeal denied
ImageImage