Report for {FF} SWAT for scamming and manipulation

Uncle Egghead

Report for {FF} SWAT for scamming and manipulation

Post by Uncle Egghead »

I was just playing Slender Fortress on Glubbable's Servers when I get a message from him saying "I need to talk to you, it's important." (I've had him as a friend for a while) So I asked him what's up and he says that he "accidently" reported me for duped items "in a panic" because his "friend" was banned. He then sent a gif of this "Friend" getting banned. He said I had 1 hour to comply our I would be banned. I was put into a panic myself, so I asked the guy's URL so I can add him. Little did I know that guy was SWAT's shitty scamming profile because when I looked at his name after this all happened, one of his names was the name of the scammer. Anyways me and the "guy" talk for a bit and he explains how I have duped items and asked me for my trade URL. All I did was comply to keep myself safe. But some of the items he asked for felt off. Some of those items I've had for years. I still complied. After a while he says I have more and then I got a bit skeptical. He asked for a LOT of items, and I of course complied. Out of nowhere he sends a third one saying it would be the "last offer" then I could have my stuff back.
But guess what, that's not all! This motherfucker then asks me if I had a VISA or etc. I, of course, asked why. He fucking says I have to pay $50 to relieve the ban. This is where I snapped. I asked why had to pay actual money and he says it was for using this "program" and this smug bastard was referring to me as "Mr.Uncle Egghead" the entire time. So now he's getting really desperate so then he says he's going to talk to his "CEO". That's when I figured out this guy is full of shit. He then says his I need to give him my steam username to relieve it. Then my friend (Wario) messages me about SWAT and how he's scamming people. He kept telling me to just stay calm, which helped me a lot actually. But then Wario says that "As someone you barely know" he was going to give me 6 tour of duty tickets so I could buy back some of my stuff which gave me hope. Then I started toying with SWAT asking him to give me my items and ban me. And then that's basically it. I was able to get back most of my cosmetics if not all of them. I lost all of my strange weapons which still angers me.

I later learned that this piece of shit has been scamming a multitude of people. So basically he is a fucking disgrace to this community and everything this community stands for. That's why I think his poor ass should be banned.

Steam Profiles:
SWAT's Profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101221099
SWAT's Scammer Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/Employee858
The Bot's Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItemCheckerDatabase99
My Friend's Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/Teekeration
Still trying to figure out who the bot traded my shit to.

List of important items I lost:
Strange Killstreak Baby Face's Blaster "Egghead's Own Blaster" (I literally cried when I lost this since it was gifted to me back in 2014)
Strange Scattergun "Car Radio"
Strange Mad Milk
Strange Black Dahlia Pistol (Field-Tested)
Strange Sandman
Strange Equalizer
Strange Knife
Strange Red Tape Recorder
Strange Rescue Ranger
Killstreak Loose Cannon
Three Rune Blade "Egghead's Mighty Sword"
Festive Bonk-Atomic Punch "Sprite Cranberry"
Festive Bonesaw
Festive Backburner "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Flamedeer"
Maul
Team Spirit Flipped Trilby
Team Spirit Essential Accessories
Team Spirit Bruiser's Bandanna
An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge Cosa Nostra Cap
Strange Airborne Attire
Strange Radigan Conagher Brown El Patron
Strange Wild West Waistcoat
Strange Flak Jack
Fortunate Son
Hornblower
Trickster's Turnout Gear
Special Eyes
Gauzed Gaze
Der Wintermantel
Archimedes
Breakneck Baggies
Last edited by White Sedan on Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Report for {FF} SWAT for scamming and manipulation

Post by White Sedan »

Seeing as how this happened over Steam and not one of our servers, it is out of our hands. This is a new scam that has become very common. If anyone says anything like that to you again block them right away. Also, please don’t ask for donations on these forums or any of our servers.
Last edited by White Sedan on Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.