Appeal for a ban from APR-25th (Edited, im new bare with me.)

edgyusername

Appeal for a ban from APR-25th (Edited, im new bare with me.)

Post by edgyusername »

My ingame username: 2019 Guy

My profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093034585/

The report: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=11007

The admin that punished me: Darkone2e

How long I been punished: 2 months.

Reason: I was reported, and successfully banned from this FF server for "impersonating an admin."

Reason for appeal: I understand the seriousness of scammers, the people that pretend to be admin to trick fellow players.
However, while the report is true, I did say the line that was provided in the photograph, what it failed to mention was the context.
2-3 seconds ago, there was an automated server message about impersonating admins/report those that do.
So, as a joke, I simply said "Hey guys i'm an admin." I did not mean it, in any other way besides as a joke.
Had I known this matter would've been taken seriously as it was, I wouldn't have said it.
However, there was no malicious intent behind the statement, I did not continue on with saying I was an admin after that one line, nor did I attempt to do any other sort of malicious activity.
I enjoy playing on the server, I was with my friend at the time in a private discord call. While he does not have an account on here, you can find him here:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Meiisthebesthero / In-game name: Poultry Punisher
I apologize for any confusion or inconveniences, but to be banned without context does not seem right, even if I am in the wrong which I can very well be.
Thank you for your time.
Last edited by edgyusername on Sat May 04, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Re: Appeal for a ban from APR-25th (Edited, im new bare with me.)

Post by Fire »

Under review.
ImageImage
Fire
Owner

Re: Appeal for a ban from APR-25th (Edited, im new bare with me.)

Post by Fire »

Your ban has been reduced to end in a week. Please don't joke about being a admin it's something we take pretty seriously. Thanks.
ImageImage