Generic Ban Appeal

Sam Hayzen

Re: Generic Ban Appeal

Post by Sam Hayzen »

Well, anyway. Thanks for your time, I can tell you get noobs like me more than you should.
Do you think we could do this appeal on the grounds of my ignorance and negligence to gather any proof? Or, if not, maybe a reduced sentence? Since the report was made out of my lack of knowledge of that glitch and not malice?

Thank you
Nathan_TK
Server Admin

Post by Nathan_TK »

Hey there Sam, I’m Nathan, one of the admins for Idle. I had somebody that was on the server at the time of the original incident show me what had happened. Panny was in fact on top of the main building, but shot you through the tunnel/ramp that leads from spawn to the lower area at the idle belt, which has no death protection. It’s very common to see this happening, especially with people hiding behind the one-way wall. So it’s not hacking at all, just map design.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Since you are relatively new to the server, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that that you didn't know what was going on in your end.

Next time, make sure you answer when an admin is trying to get your attention as I had used mic and chat to do so. And make sure you know the rules of our servers so things like this doesn't happen again.

Unbanned.
Nathan_TK
Server Admin

Post by Nathan_TK »

If you’d like to talk with me about the ins and outs of Idle to try and prevent any misunderstandings like this in the future, I’d be more than happy to talk with you about that stuff. The best way to reach me would be my Discord, Nathan_TK#1701, or on Steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/nathan-tk

Anyway, have a good day.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Ban has been lifted.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.