Ban Appeal

AngryBlackPenis

Ban Appeal

Post by AngryBlackPenis »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298597700
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:169165986

Which Admin Punished You: magnanimous
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Gagged/muted.
Server where you received the punishment: Freak Fortress #1

How long they punished you for: 1 hour

Reason why they punished you: "Sex Talk" (I was told on steam It was due to my bind after he got off TF2)

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased:

My only issue is how the punishment was delivered. Why wasn't I given a warning? He didn't use his mic nor did he use his huge font powers to get my attention. There was literally no reaction from him when I used the "binds". He had the time to warn other people about the spray they were using and how they should be changed but not me? He couldn't have wasted few words on me?

That totally isn't sexual. Were they muted? Nope. So yeah this does feel a bit "biased" at this point.

You can check the duration between the binds and the ban itself. I wasn't continuously spamming them nor was I flooding the chat. That whole shitposty conversation died on the last map. People were talking about golden pans, metal gear and other random stuff when I was muted. Heck he didn't even mute me while I was active, I went to answer a call. I mentioned that in the server chat. And just found myself muted when I came back.
Faiithe
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Faiithe »

While I slightly agree that Magnan should have warned you, it should be common sense that perverted talk isn't allowed in the server as admins have griped time and again to regulars not to go overboard and it is now very common for you and your friends to get too overboard during your conversations.

I have been a witness of this myself and have warned you and several others not to be so perverted while in the server.

Scratch my response. Have a go at your conversations like normal.
Last edited by Faiithe on Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Magnanimous
Veteran

Post by Magnanimous »

After clarification on the matter, I will say the punishment was unwarranted. I apologize for both failing to give warning and for the punishment.
eeeee
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Gag will be deleted from sourcebans when Fire has the time. Sorry this happened.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.