Perm Mute Appeal (Discord)

Thatlegend909

Perm Mute Appeal (Discord)

Post by Thatlegend909 »

Which mod punished me: Turd Ferguson
Type of punishment: Perm mute
How long they punished you for: permanent

Reason why they punished you: logged into an alt, mute evading

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: It's just the discord.. I've been muted 7 times in the server, 2 of them were fair mutes.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I got a 1 week mute, i was having a convo with the boys. Then a member starts shitposting in lobby and gets muted for 10 minutes or so, then all i did was post 1 shitpost then get muted for a week. Sedan did issue a warning, I believe he meant the warning because we were having a nice convo in lobby and the vibe was cool. I then make an alt account to continue the convo. I know ban evading is wrong, but mute evading.. In a discord server... :wtf:
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Perm Mute Appeal (Discord)

Post by White Sedan »

Bad appeal but I'm willing to give you a second chance seeing as how I don't think discord is/should be taken as seriously as our TF2 servers. However, any toxicity such as shitposting in lobby or any channel where it doesn't belong, starting flame wars, etc. will result in another permanent mute.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.