Mute Appeal

LiberalInaPrius

Mute Appeal

Post by LiberalInaPrius »

Your Steam Community Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/SgrAStr/

Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:43237523

Which Admin Punished You: (See note 1 below)
Unknown Admin

Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag):
Mute and Gag

Server where you received the punishment:
Murder Mystery

How long they punished you for:
43000 minutes

Reason why they punished you:
Toxic

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
I never receive warning when I am muted/gagged. The admin isn't named, and I'm literally just making fun with users. Last time I said something about blow jobs because a user was crouched in front of a spy. I don't understand how that's toxic.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:
Where is my warning? It seems excessive and borderline bullying from the admin. I don't understand why you guys all hate me.
bumpikids3

Re: Mute Appeal

Post by bumpikids3 »

You weren't muted for 43000 minutes, you were muted for 10800, for one week, because this is your 5th mute/gag. You already had a mute present at this time, so it's only the gag that'll go for this long. You were overall toxic towards other players calling them autistic and other such things. You were also going after a certain player who was Asian, stating comments about his "Autistic Asian voice" and other such things. You have a total of 5 warnings already.
Spoiler
Here is your chat log moments before you were gagged. The gag should stay.
Last edited by bumpikids3 on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
MoneyKidKing

Re: Mute Appeal

Post by MoneyKidKing »

We do not tolerate toxic behavior that can drive others off of the server, and do not tolerate mic spam (mic hogging) either. As you have received numerous punishments for these, I suggest you learn from these and just chill on the server.

Appeal denied. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler