Mute Appeal

Rampage

Mute Appeal

Post by Rampage »

my profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/jonrampage/

Moderator in charge of my mute
Unknown looking though my console I am unable to find a name it only comes up as {ADMIN}

Good evening, I was playing on the murder servers as of recently and after the admin joined I was promptly muted for a bad microphone with no warning. This is the conversation:

[MUTED}
Rampage: Oh shit I didn't know it was that bad
Admin: "you have been warned before"
Rampage: ?
Rampage: wat
(ALL) ADMIN: Don't give me a what, you agreed to fixing your mic yesterday
Rampage: I didn't agree to anything
Rampage: I agreed to not mic spam
(ALL) ADMIN: Everyone yesterday judged your bad mic quality.
Rampage: I was warned for talking too much
Rampage: which I will admit I did
Rampage: So I agreed to talk less
Rampage: There was never any mention of a bad mic
[End of Conversation]

I asked if I could be unmuted with a warning but at this point I believe either the admin had left or he had stopped responding.

I believe I should be unmuted because I believe there was no warning. As you can see in the log I was muted temporally for spamming the mic yesterday (I was getting carried away) However there was no mention as to the quality of my microphone. During this endeavor some of the other people even commented on the matter saying (on mic) that they didn't think my mic quality was that bad either) If there is a problem as to the quality of my microphone I can change the settings on it as needed and I'll take this as a warning and we'll leave the matter there.

Thank you in advance for the quick response I await your response.

~Rampage
Zethy
Veteran

Re: Mute Appeal

Post by Zethy »

Your mute is now expired. You can check who's the admin online by typing !admins in the chat. The console will just give the player names regardless if they're admin or not.

You were warned by the quality of your mic yesterday, but this wasn't the reason of your warning. Shortly afterwards after being warned, you were also warned verbally about your mic having a constant high pitch in it.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rampage

Post by Rampage »

Alright well thank you for the context. I must've missed the warning after. Much obliged.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

If you need help figuring out how to fix the high pitch in your microphone, feel free to make a post in Off-Topic, or ask around on our Discord.

Mute expired. Locking.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler